PM Nikshay Nutrition Scheme Application. Nikshay Poshan Yojana Apply | Nikshay Poshan Yojana Application Form | Nikshay Poshan Yojana In Hindi
Nikshay Nutrition Scheme It has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi for the people suffering from TB. (An amount of Rs. 500 per month is provided by the Central Government as financial assistance for its treatment.) TB is a serious disease but some people have their own cure disease The government will give financial assistance to those people who do not have money to get them done and for nutritious food at the time of illness.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
About 13 lakh TB patients of the country will be covered under this scheme. If TB patients do not get nutritious diet along with doctor’s medicines, they will die. It is possible. This Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 It is a very good initiative of the Central Government through this. Due to which the number of people who die of TB will come down.
To take advantage of this scheme, for Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022, you can register and enroll at the health centers from where they are taking their treatment. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. So read our article till the end.
Objective of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
As you know that TB is a very dangerous disease, which even kills some people. If TB patients do not eat good food with medicines, then they will not get food as expected. According to doctors, along with TB medicines, the patient also needs a lot of good food. Paying attention to all these things, the Central Government has Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022 Under this scheme, the central government will provide an amount of Rs 500 per month to the TB patients as financial assistance. every month financial aid to patients will be offered. This grant will be continued till the patient recovers.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 In Highlights
|scheme name||Nikshay Nutrition Scheme|
|started by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||People living with TB in the country|
|Objective||providing financial assistance for treatment|
Payment Schedule Based on Patients Category
range of patients
IP Follow-up for 2 months after examination
For 6 months after follow-up examination
formally treating patients
IP Follow-up for 3 months after examination
for 5 months after treatment
Follow-up for 8 months after clinical examination
person with TB
Follow-up for 2 months of examination
For 4 months after clinical examination
For 6 months during the follow-up session
Key facts of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
- More than 13 lakh TB affected people will be covered under this scheme.
- The concerned departments of the Central Government will take necessary steps to record the data of all the patients who enroll under this scheme.
- Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022 The total number of patients enrolled under the scheme has reached 13 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, a database is created by the central government, in which they maintain the necessary records from time to time for all those patients.
- Offering help to TB patients under this scheme, national health mission will be done under
- If a patient does not have an account in the bank in his own name, then in such a situation he can get money using the account number of another person. But for that a self-attested consent letter from the beneficiary is also required.
- If there is a new patient or the patient is being treated formally, everyone gets an additional 2 months
- 1000 rupees will be available on treatment and therapy. That is, they will get 500 rupees for the treatment per month.
Some important information related to the beneficiary
- Each beneficiary will be provided with a Beneficiary ID through which he will be identified.
- Beneficiaries have to enter their bank account details. This details include their bank name, branch name, branch ID, IFSC code, bank account number, etc.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be registered with PFMS also.
- Unique ID will be provided by PFMS to the beneficiary which is mandatory to submit at the time of registration.
Benefit Surgeon under Nikshay Yojana
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be provided benefits only when the User Identified S Unique status is uploaded by the DTO.
- An amount of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the beneficiary at the time of notification.
- After receiving the amount of ₹ 1000, an amount of ₹ 500 per month will be provided after 56 days of treatment of TV.
- Distribution of benefit amount will be stopped after 167 days.
- If the treatment of the beneficiary is going on even after 167 days, then the department will have to provide information in this regard.
- An amount of ₹ 750 will also be provided as transport support to the citizens living in the tribal area.
- Under this scheme, an amount ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 will also be provided to the treatment supporter.
Some important instructions related to Direct Benefit Transfer
- Beneficiaries have to submit their bank account details.
- While entering the bank account details, care has to be taken that there is no mistake in entering any of the details.
- The photocopy of the passbook has to be submitted by the beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary wants to receive the amount of benefit in the account of any of his relatives, then the beneficiary has to enter a declaration in this regard.
- Submission of Aadhaar number by the beneficiary is also mandatory.
health staff responsibilities
- Enrolling patients.
- Timely updating of patient’s treatment information on the portal.
- To provide the facility of Aadhaar enrollment in case the patient does not have Aadhaar.
- Facilitating opening of a bank account in case the patient does not have a bank account.
- To spread awareness about the scheme.
- Collection of records of the patient’s Aadhar card and bank account details.
- Studying the contact details of the patient in case the patient is transferred from one district to another.
due to rejection of the beneficiary
- In case the beneficiary type is not available in PFMS
- In case of duplicate beneficiary name and bank account number in the same scheme.
- In case of wrong bank account number.
- In case of non-availability of Aadhar number.
- If wrong address sensor code is provided.
- In case of incorrect bank account details.
- etc in case the batch id is wrong.
Eligibility of Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2022
- Only people suffering from TB in the country can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Country 1 Patients who will be registered on the official Nikshay portal will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- People who are already taking TB treatment will be eligible.
Documents of Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022
- Required medical certificate attested by a doctor
- Patients will also have to submit their application form.
- bank account passbook
About Nikshay Portal
- NIKSHA Portal is the centralized and integrated information management and monitoring system through which every TB patient, healthcare provider and related health records are tracked in India.
- The portal has a unified interface for both public and private sector healthcare providers.
- Records of all patients will be maintained on this portal.
- Direct access will also be ensured to the employees on this portal.
- Nikshay Portal is mobile friendly.
Important information regarding registration
- The beneficiary has to first apply in the prescribed format.
- The benefit amount will be disbursed directly into the beneficiary’s account.
- If the beneficiary does not have his own account, then he can also get the benefit amount in the account of any of his family member.
- 2 Beneficiaries cannot get the benefit amount in one account. Each beneficiary should have a separate account.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to ensure that the information entered by him is correct.
- The bank account details will be validated by the department.
- Bank account details of all the beneficiaries will be approved through DTO.
How to apply in Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2022?
- First of all, the applicant should be sent to the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India. official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the login form on this home page. If you are already registered then you have to login directly. If you are not registered then you will get below login form New Health Facility Registration You have to click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will open the registration form. In this registration form, you will have to fill all the information asked like State, District Profile Service Provided etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the option of Continue. After this, a unique ID code will be displayed on your screen, you keep it safe.
- After successful registration you have to login. To login you have to go to home page. After that you have to enter your username and paasword etc in the login form and then click on login button.
- In this way the process of enrollment in this Nikshay Nutrition scheme of your health care center will be completed.
Procedure to login to Nikshay Portal
- First of all you need to know about the nutrition plan. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page log in You have to click on the option.
- After this the login form will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your username and password.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login to the Nikshay Portal.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Beneficiary List Creation Time Line
|Entry and follow-up details of each TV patient with bank account and Aadhar card in Nikshay||same day|
|beneficiary list preparation day||1st of every month|
|Beneficiary list check date||3rd of every month|
|Beneficiary list approval date||5th of every month|
|payment day||7th of every month|
Through this article we Nikshay Nutrition Scheme 2021 All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number. Toll free number is 1800116666.