Chief Minister Free Sewer Scheme The announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal on 18 November 2019 and the Delhi Cabinet has approved to start this scheme. Under this scheme the residents of Delhi Delhi Government Sewer connection will be given free of cost by This Chief Minister Free Sewer Scheme The benefit will be given to those residents of Delhi who do not have sewer connection. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, documents, guidelines etc.
Free Sever Connection Scheme
The Chief Minister of Delhi says that Free Sever Connection Scheme Under this, sewer connection will be given to all those residents living in colonies of Delhi where sewer line is available and who have not taken sewer connection yet. Under this scheme, about 2 lakh 34 thousand people of Delhi will be benefited. This free sewer connection scheme Under the Delhi government’s goal is to include more and more people of the capital.
Under the scheme, free sewer connections will be made in 25000 houses
Under the Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Connection Scheme, free sewer connections will be provided in 25000 houses of Delhi. These free connections will be given in 12 colonies of Karawal Nagar and Muzaffarabad. For which an amount of Rs 19 crore has been allocated by the government. The sewer in the houses will be connected to the network. Which will take the waste to Yamuna Vihar Sewage Treatment Plant. The main objective of this scheme is to prevent sewage from falling into the Yamuna river. Parts of Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Chandu Nagar and Kitchhi Khas have been included under this scheme. Apart from this, the project of laying sewer line of about 10 km in unirrigated areas of Narela and 25 km in Burari has also been approved.
Purpose of Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Scheme
Let us tell you that sewer pipeline has been put in many areas but there are many people who are not taking sewer connection and they are pouring their sewage in drains, this sewage flowing through drains into Yamuna river and making it dirty. Yamuna river is getting contaminated and many types of diseases are spreading. In view of this problem, the Delhi government has Chief Minister free of cost sewer Plan Through this scheme, every person living in Delhi will be provided sewer connection free of cost. To provide the benefit of this scheme to every resident residing in Delhi.
Free sewer connection Plan
Those people who have not yet taken sewer connection delhi free sewer connection scheme Under this, you have to apply by 31 March 2020. Development, connection and road cutting charges will not be taken from those people who will be eligible under this scheme. Free Sever Connection Scheme Under this, the service of absolutely free sewer connection will be provided to the people applying till March 31. Arvind Kejriwal ji says that per capita sewer connection will cost 10 to 15 thousand rupees according to 100 meters, which will be borne by the Delhi government.
Free connection scheme Of Benefit
- Under this scheme, the residents of Delhi will be given sewer connection free of cost.
- Chief Minister Free Connection Scheme Only those people who have not yet taken sewer connection can take advantage of this.
- Under this scheme, all the expenses of giving sewer connections to the people will be borne by the Delhi Government.
- The residents of Delhi will have to apply under this scheme by March 31, 2020, only then they will be eligible for this scheme.
- Those who will be eligible under this scheme will not have to pay department, connection and road cutting charges.
Procedure to apply under Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Scheme
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Now option.
- After this a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you have to enter all the asked information.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Scheme.