Bank Jobs 2021: After graduation, a very good opportunity has emerged to get a job in the bank. Notification has been issued by Nainital Bank for recruitment to the post of Clerk and Management Trainee. A total of 150 posts will be recruited under this vacancy. To apply in this (Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021), you can also visit the official website- ibps.in.
The application process for this vacancy released by Nainital Bank (Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021) has started from July 17, 2021. The last date to apply for this vacancy is 31 July 2021. In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website as soon as possible. Before applying for these posts, please check the notification available on the website.
apply like this
- To apply for this vacancy released on the post of Management Trainee and Clerk, first of all go to the official website of Nainital Bank- nainitalbank.co.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on Recruitment / Results.
- Here go to the link of Notification for Engagement of Management Trainees and Recruitment of Clerks in the Bank.
- Now the IBPS registration page will open.
- In this, click on Click here for New Registration.
- Now register on the IBPS key page with the help of mobile number or email id.
- You can fill the application form by logging in with the help of the registration number received on the mobile number.
- Take a print out of the application process after completion.
According to the released notification, candidates applying for the post of Management Trainee and Clerk should have graduation or post graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university or institute. Please note that only candidates who have secured 50% marks for this vacancy are eligible to apply. Apart from this, it is necessary to have basic knowledge of computer operation.
The minimum age of the candidates in this vacancy released should be 21 years. The maximum age of the candidates has been sought for the post of Management Trainee, 27 years, while the maximum age for Clerk should be 28 years. Candidates coming under the purview of reservation will be given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of Nainital Bank. Age will be calculated on the basis of 31 March 2021.
Under this vacancy, the application fee for General Category, OBC and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) has been fixed at Rs 1500. The same sc-st and this category candidates will also have to deposit 1500 rupees as application fee. For complete information about Ganji, see the official notification.
read this also :