Image Credit source: BOI website
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: In this vacancy released by Bank of India, candidates will be selected on the basis of online test, GD, interview etc. The written test can be given in English or Hindi language.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: If you aspire to do a job in bank, then bumper vacancy was released by Bank of India for recruitment on regular and contract basis. For this vacancy, 696 posts will be filled. In which 594 posts will be appointed on regular basis and 102 vacancies are on contract basis. Tomorrow i.e. 10th May 2022 is the last date to apply for this vacancy. In this, there will be recruitment for many posts including Economist, Statistician, Risk Manager. job in bank ,Bank Jobs, Interested candidates can apply by visiting Bankofindia.co.in. In such a situation, candidates are advised to visit the official website and check the complete details.
The application process for this vacancy is started from 26 April 2022. Candidates have been given time till 10 May 2022 to apply. government job in bank (Govt Job 2022) Candidates looking for this vacancy should apply only after seeing the notification available on the official website.
apply like this
- First of all go to the official website of BOI bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the Careers tab on the homepage.
- Click on the link which reads “Recruitment of Officers in various streams upto Scale IV on regular and contract basis-Project No. 2021-22/3 Notice dated 01.12.2021” (Recruitment of Officers in various streams upto Scale IV on regular and contract basis -Project No. 2021-22/3 Notice dated 01.12.2021”)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Apply tab.
- Register now and complete the application process.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application and keep the hard copy of the same for future use.
General and other category candidates will have to pay Rs 850 as application fee while SC, ST and PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs 175 as application fee.
Exams will be held in these cities
The recruitment test for this vacancy will be conducted online at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram. .
For selection to all these posts, candidates will have to go through the process of Online Test, GD and Personal Interview. Apart from the English language test, all other tests will be in two languages i.e. Hindi and English. The written test will be of 150 minutes and will have total 175 questions related to English language, Professional knowledge, Banking focused general awareness subjects. There will be negative marking in the exam.