BECIL Recruitment 2023: By visiting the official website of BECIL becil.com, one can apply for jobs on many posts including Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager.
Image Credit source: TV9 Hindi
BECIL Recruitment: Youths preparing for government jobs are informed that a vacancy has been announced by Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL). BECIL Vacancy has been taken out on many posts including DEO, Radiographer. Eligible and interested youth can apply for this job by visiting the official website of BECIL, becil.com. Applications for these posts can be made in online mode only.
It has been told in the official notification that youth will be appointed on a total of 155 posts through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for this post is 12 April. In such a situation, the youth are told that they should apply for these jobs before the last date. The eligibility criteria, selection process and other information related to recruitment are given further in the news.
Read also: UPPCS: Pass an exam, more than 50 posts including Deputy Collector, Deputy SP are waiting
Which posts will be appointed?
- Data Entry Operator: 50 Posts
- Patient Care Manager (PCM): 10 Posts
- Patient Care Coordinator: 25 Posts
- Radiographer: 50 Posts
- Medical Lab Technologist: 20 Posts
What is Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates are told that they can check official notification for educational qualification, age limit related information. Every information related to recruitment will be found in the official notification. Official Notification of BECIL Recruitment 2023
How will the selection happen?
The selection of the youth will be done in three phases. It consists of skill test, interview and interaction. The youth are told that they will be selected in the final stage after going through these three stages. Recruitment related information will be given through email and telephone.
Read also: More than 9 lakh posts are vacant in the central government, most in railways and defence, when will these posts be filled?
How much is the application fee?
- General: Rs.885 (Additional Rs.590 for each additional post)
- OBC: Rs.885 (Additional Rs.590 for each additional post)
- SC/ST: Rs.531 (Additional Rs.354 for each additional post)
- Ex Serviceman: Rs.885 (Additional Rs.590 for each additional post)
- Female Candidates: Rs.885 (Additional Rs.590 for each additional post)
- EWS/Divyang: Rs.531 (Additional Rs.354 for each additional post)