Bihar Board Inter Result Re-checking: Bihar School Examination Committee ,BSEB, has started the re-checking process for class 12 exam. Students who are not satisfied with their marks or have any doubts, they can re-check through the official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. (Bihar Board Inter Result 2022) can apply for. The last date to apply is 30 March 2022. Students will have to pay a fee of Rs 70 per paper for the re-checking process. The application process for rechecking is standard. To apply for checking class 12 answer sheets, students need to first register and generate their application ID.
The Inter result was released on March 17. The students who could not secure the minimum passing marks will have to appear in the compartmental examination. Students can appear for Inter exam next year. A total of 80.15 per cent students passed the intermediate examination this year, the class 12 result was earlier declared on March 16. At the same time, the 10th exam was canceled due to the leak of math paper, now the math exam will be held on 24 March.
How To Apply Scrutiny Process
1. Visit the official website of BSEB – biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click on the specified Scrutiny or Recheck link
3. Enter the details including Roll Code, Roll Number and Registration Number
4. Login using the system-generated Application ID
5.Select the subjects for scrutiny or rechecking by clicking on the boxes against each subject
6. Click on ‘Fee Payment’ Option and Pay the Scrutiny Fee Using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
To get a passing certificate from Bihar Board, students have to secure at least 33 percent marks. Students will have to secure separate minimum marks in both the theory and practical papers.