Bihar Board 10th class exam 2022: Bihar Board class 10th exam is starting from 17 February 2021. Before the exam, know the important guidelines that BSEB has issued.
Bihar Board matriculation examination is starting from Thursday 17 February 2022, important guidelines
Image Credit source: File Photo
Bihar Board Matric Exam 2022 guidelines in hindi: Bihar Board of Secondary Education (BSEB) class 10th examination is starting from tomorrow, ie Thursday 16 February 2022. Bihar Board Matriculation Examination 2022 as per the prescribed schedule (Bihar class 10 exam 2022) will be operated till 24 February 2022. According to the report, this time Bihar Board Class 10 Exam (Bihar BoardAbout 16.50 lakh students are participating in it. In view of Kovid-19, the examination is being conducted in two groups. About 8.27 lakh candidates will be included in the first group, while about 8.21 lakh candidates are registered in the second group. Including both the groups, the number of girl students for Bihar Board 10th examination is about 8.06 lakh, the number of students is about 8.45 lakh.
Bihar Board has issued some important guidelines for this exam, which is mandatory to follow. If there is any mistake in this, you may have to face trouble. Read all the important rules carefully before the exam.
Bihar Board class 10 exam rules: Bihar board 10th exam rules
- According to the official notification released by BSEB, the students who will appear in the Group 1 examination will be counted in Group 1 for further examinations and other processes as well. The same rule will also be applicable to the students of Bihar Board 10th Group 2 examination.
- The candidates who will appear in the Group 1 exam will have to take admission in the exam center by 9.20 am. Group 1 exam will run from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm. The entry time for Group 2 is 1.35 PM. Their examination will be held from 1.45 pm to 5 pm.
- In Bihar Board Class 10 Group 1 Exam 2022, OMR sheet will be taken from the students at 11 am. After this, the answer sheet with detailed answers will be taken at the time of the end of the examination i.e. at 12.45 pm. The OMR sheet submission time for Group 2 candidates will be at 3.15 pm. The final (descriptive) answer sheet will be taken at 5 pm.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination center under any circumstances without the admit card issued by the Bihar Board (Bihar Board class 10 admit card 2022). Along with this, you will also have to carry a valid photo ID proof of yours.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, calculators, bluetooth devices or any other electronic device to the examination center. If you find such a thing with you, it will be taken outside the center itself.
- All the students must carry a blue colored ball point pen to write the answer. As per the instructions of the board, each student has to bring his own pen, pencil, sharpener, eraser, scale, geometry box.
- In view of the safety precautions against the corona virus epidemic, students will have to wear masks even during the examination. It is advised to carry a small and transparent bottle of hand sanitizer as well.
It is worth noting that this time also Bihar Board is the first board to conduct Board Exams in the whole country. BSEB Class 12 i.e. Bihar Board Inter examination has been completed from 01 February to 14 February 2022. Now matriculation exam is starting.