The session 2 exam of BITSAT 2022 will be conducted from 03 August to 07 August 2022. To download the admit card, visit the website- bitsadmission.com.
Image Credit source: BITSAT Website
The admit card for the second session of Birla Institute of Technology and Science i.e. BITSAT 2022 exam has been released. In such a situation, the candidates who had applied for this examination can download the admit card by visiting the official website- bitsadmission.com. Before appearing in this examination, candidates can see the complete details of the examination in the notification available on the website. tell that, BITSAT 2022 Session 2 exam will be conducted from 03 August to 07 August 2022. The direct link to download the admit card is available below.
The candidates appearing for the BITSAT 2022 exam are advised to visit the website to see the guidelines of the exam. Along with the admit card, on the day of the examination, definitely check the details of what other documents will be required.
How to download admit card
- To download the admit card, first go to the official website bitsadmission.com.
- On the home page of the website, click on Latest Updates.
- Now Click Here to download BITSAT-2022 (Session-2) Hall ticket. Go to the link of.
- Click on the link of Download Admit Card here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- Once submitted, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
What is BITSAT?
Birla Institute of Technology and Science is a kind of entrance exam. This entrance exam is conducted for admission in BE, B Pharma and M Sc courses. BITSAT entrance exam is conducted at the national level. Candidates who clear the BITS entrance exam can get admission in BITS Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. career news View here.
Who can apply for this?
Only those candidates can apply for this examination, who should have 12th examination certificate from a recognized university. It is mandatory to have Physics, Chemistry with Science and Mathematics in 12th and English as a subject. At the same time, you should have secured at least 75% marks in Physics.