BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of District Public Relation Officer. A great opportunity has come up for the youth who are looking for a government job in Bihar. According to the notification released by BPSC, a total of 31 posts will be recruited.
According to the notification issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), the application process for these posts (District Public Relation Officer) was started on 16 February 2021. The application process has been started once again by BPSC. This time the last date of application has been fixed as 5th July 2021. However, the exam date has not been decided yet. Any candidate who wants to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
apply like this
- To apply for these posts, first of all go to the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page of the website, click on the button of Online Registration.
- Complete the registration process by filling the details asked on the registration page.
- You can register with the help of email id and mobile number.
- You can fill the application form with the help of the registration number and password received on the mobile number.
- After filling the application form, take a print out.
- Click Here To Apply Direct Link .
According to the notification released by BPSC, there will be a total of 31 vacancies. In this (BPSC DPRO Recruitment 2021) 10 seats for general category, 3 seats for economically weaker ie EWS category, 3 seats for OBC category, 1 seat for OBC female, 7 seats for EBC category, SC category. 6 seats have been fixed for and one seat has been fixed for ST. Interested candidates can see the complete details in the notification available on the website.
To apply in this vacancy, Rs 750 for general category, OBC and EWS category, Rs 200 for SC ST and Rs 200 for female candidates has been fixed as application fee.
read this also :
read this also :