Image Credit source: BSSC Website
BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: A total of 2187 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. To apply in this, one has to go to the website- onlinebssc.com.
BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: government jobs in bihar (Sarkari Naukri) The bumper vacancy was issued by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission for the candidates looking for it. The application process for this vacancy will be closed soon i.e. on 30th May 2022. A total of 2187 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. In this, many posts including Secretariat Assistant and Auditor will be recruited. In such a situation, the candidates who have not been able to apply in this vacancy, they BSSC You can apply online by visiting the official website of bssc.bihar.gov.in. Before applying in this, the candidate should check the complete details of the vacancy by visiting the official website.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) According to the notification released by the state government, the online application is starting from 14 April 2022. The last date to apply in this was earlier till 17 May 2022. Now you can apply in it till 30th May 2022. In this the application process has been conducted online.
BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- To apply, the candidate has to first go to the official website onlinebssc.com.
- You will see the notice board on the official website.
- On the notice board, you have to click on the link to apply for Adv No.01/2022 (3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam).
- On the new page, you have to click on the Click Here button appearing in front of 3RD GRADUATE LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION.
- After clicking on the link you have to register yourself.
- During registration, the candidate has to fill all his information clearly.
- You have to deposit the application fee before finally submitting the application form.
- You can take a printout of your application form.
There will be recruitment on these posts
- Secretariat Assistant – 1360 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 125 Posts
- Malaria Inspector – 74 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-C – 02 Posts
- Auditor – 626 Posts
To apply for these posts, General, OBC and EWS candidates will have to pay Rs 540. Whereas reserved category and PH candidates will have to pay Rs 135. To know in detail, you can see the notice given on the official website.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates are eligible to apply in this, who have passed the graduation examination from a recognized university. For the details of educational qualification according to the posts, you can see the notification. Whereas the age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 37 years. Age will be calculated as on 1st August 2021.
According to the notification issued for this vacancy, in case of receipt of more than 40 thousand applications, prelims exam will be conducted. Preliminary exam can be conducted in more than one stage. You can check its pattern and syllabus through the notification. At the same time, the candidates who are declared successful in the prelims will have to appear in the mains exam.