Image Credit source: Tv9 Graphics
Ways to Check CBSE 10th Term 2 Result 2022: After the declaration of the result by CBSE, students can check it in five ways. Let us know which are the five ways to check the result.
CBSE Class 10th Result: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can announce the result of class 10th today. According to media reports, the 10th result can be announced this afternoon. Once the result is released, students can check the result by visiting the official website cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Apart from the official website, CBSE class 10 results can also be checked through DigiLocker, UMANG App and SMS.
According to the information received, the evaluation process for class 10th and 12th has been completed. This is the reason why CBSE result can be announced soon. The declaration of CBSE 10th result is to be done first. The tentative date for the declaration of class 10th results was fixed as July 4. This is the reason that now there is a discussion among everyone about the fact that the board result can come. In such a situation, let us know in which ways CBSE Class 10th Result can be checked.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022
Once the result is declared, students can check it on the official websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. The result of class 10th can also be seen on CBSE’s new portal parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in.
- official website cbse.gov.in either cbseresults.nic.in Go on
- On the homepage, you will see the link of CBSE Term 2 Result for Class 10.
- After clicking on the link, enter roll number, school code and date of birth.
- Now you will be able to see the 10th class result on the screen.
- Check the result and download it and take its print out.
How to check CBSE Class 10th Result on DigiLocker
- Official website after the declaration of CBSE result digilocker.gov.in Or go to the official mobile app.
- Login using details like Aadhar number.
- On the homepage, click on the folder named Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Now you will see a file named CBSE Term 2 Results for Class 10. Click on this.
- The provisional marksheet of class 10th result can now be seen on the screen.
- Save and download the PDF.
How to check CBSE Class 10th Result by SMS
It is generally seen that there is heavy traffic on the official website on the day of result. Because of this many times the site crashes. Due to this, students have to face a lot of trouble. However, students can also check the result through SMS. Let us know in steps how 10th class result can be checked through SMS.
- Open the SMS app of your phone.
- Here type CBSE 10 (Space) Roll Number.
- For example if your roll number is 6573628, then in SMS box write CBSE10 6573628.
- Send this information to 7738299899.
- In a short time you will get the result on your phone via SMS.
Result can be checked on UMANG App
Apart from DigiLocker, the official website and SMS, class 10th result can also be checked on UMANG App. Due to site crash or server down, students are not able to check their results. UMANG App can be downloaded from Google Play Store as well as from Apple Store.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result on Pariksha Sangam
- Official website after the declaration of result parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in Go to
- Here you will see a link named ‘School’. Click on this link.
- A new page will open, here click on ‘Exam Activity’.
- After that click on Theory Marks Upload.
- Now you will be able to see your marks.
- Check the result and download it.