Ravindra Jadeja left the captaincy of Chennai Super Kings in the middle of last season and after that he was also out of the season, since then there were speculations that he will not be seen with this franchise in the next season.
Ravindra Jadeja left the captaincy of CSK in the middle of the season last year. (File pic)
The last season of the Indian Premier League was great. Last season a total of 10 teams took part in it and the team of Gujarat Titans, playing for the first time, was successful in becoming the winner. Although this season four-time winner Chennai Super Kings It was not good for her as she could not reach the playoffs. There was a lot of ups and downs in this franchise regarding the captaincy as well.
Before the season, Dhoni had given up the captaincy and handed over the command to Ravindra Jadeja, but this left-handed all-rounder left the captaincy mid-season and then was ruled out of the season due to injury. Since then there was speculation that Chennai and Jadeja are going to break up. Now when the time for the next season is approaching, new information has come out in this regard. Apart from this, some more information has come out about the next season.
- According to the report of the website Cricbuzz, several franchisees had appealed to Chennai to trade Jadeja, including Delhi Capitals, but the management of Chennai has told Cricbuzz that it has no plans to trade Jadeja.
- The next season of IPL can start in the last week of March next year.
- Auction is also to be held before IPL and this auction can be done in mid-December. However, the situation is not clear regarding the date.
- The franchise was offered an offer to trade the current winner Gujarat Titans spinner Sai Kishore and all-rounder Rahul Teotia, but he turned it down.
- auction It has been decided to increase the purse for which it will be 95 crores. This amount is five crore more than the last season. If the franchise releases or trades its players, then the purse can increase.
Today’s big news