Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana application form pdf download, Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Scheme Application form, eligibility and benefits, required documents. CG Mahtari Dular Yojana Apply Online
Chhattisgarh government to provide education to the students Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Scheme has been launched. Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana Through this, free education will be provided by the state government to all those children who lost their parents due to Corona infection. The decision to start this scheme has been taken to provide assistance to the children affected due to Corona infection. Under this scheme, scholarship ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 1000 will be provided to the students by the state government. Today we will tell you through this article CG Mahtari Dular Yojana Will provide related information. Such as what is Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana, its objectives, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents and application process etc. Therefore, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana 2022
by the Government of Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Scheme has been initiated. Such children will be given benefits through this scheme. Those who had lost their mother or father or both due to Kovid-19. the state to all such children free education by the government Will be provided. CG Mahtari Dular Yojana Under this, a scholarship of Rs 500 per month will be provided by the state government to the children of class 1 to class 8 and Rs 1000 per month to the students of class 9 to class 12.
Apart from this, whatever children are studying in private school and if they want to continue their studies in the same school, they can keep it. Because the school fees of the children will be borne by the state government only. And also the children will have the option of studying in the Swami Atmanand English Medium School run by the state government. Through this scheme, the future of the students can be made bright.
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Scheme 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||CG Mahtari Dular Yojana|
|was initiated||by the Government of Chhattisgarh|
|beneficiary||orphans of the kingdom|
|purpose||Assistance to children orphaned due to COVID-19|
|the gain||scholarship will be awarded|
|grade||Chhattisgarh Government Schemes|
Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana purpose of
The main objective of starting Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana is to help the children who have become destitute due to Kovid-19 to make their future bright. All the children who have lost their parents due to Kovid-19 will be provided free education by the state government and financial assistance will also be provided so that the children can keep themselves safe by getting financial help and They can do their studies so that their future can become bright. The entire expenditure of the education of the children will be borne by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Through this scheme, eligible students per month Scholarship by State Government will be provided. Due to which children will be encouraged to get higher education.
Rs 1.65 crore sent to students’ accounts
Mahtari Dular Yojana has been launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh to provide education to the children affected by Kovid-19. Under the Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana, all these children orphaned due to COVID-19 will be provided free education by the state government. So far 2373 students have got the benefit of this scheme by the state government. Through this scheme, a total amount of 1 crore 65 lakh 95 thousand has been disbursed directly to the bank accounts of all these students by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Children affected by Kovid-19 will get the opportunity of education through this scheme, so that they will be able to improve their lives.
Priority in English medium school
Under the Chhattisgarh Mahatari Dulari Yojana, such destitute children will have to apply for any student who is interested to study in the Swami Atmanand English Medium School started in the state and they will be given priority admission under this scheme. No fee will be charged from the student through Mahtari Dular Yojana. Eligible children will be provided free education in government schools by the state government. Children will get a lot of benefits through this scheme. So that he will be able to complete his further studies.
Benefits and features of CG Mahtari Dular Yojana scheme
- Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana has been started by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme, monthly scholarship will be provided to all those children whose parents or guardians have died due to corona infection.
- Under Mahtari Dular Yojana, a scholarship of Rs 500 per month to children from class 1 to class 8 and Rs 1000 per month to children of class 9 to class 12 will be provided by the state government.
- The amount to be provided under this scheme will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana, such children will be given priority on admission in English medium school. And they will not have to pay any kind of fees.
- The children of the state will be provided free education from class 1 to college under this scheme.
- Students will get a lot of benefit from this scheme and they will be able to complete their further studies.
- Through Mahtari Dular Yojana the children became self-reliant and they would not face any problem.
- Through this scheme, children will be able to make their future bright.
Eligibility under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana
- To get the benefit of Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under this scheme only children of Chhattisgarh can apply whose parents or father or both parents have died due to covid-19.
- Such children who have age related eligibility for getting school education will be eligible for this scheme.
- An adult member has died of COVID-19 and there is no one to earn or support in their household.
Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana documents required for
- Aadhar card
- class mark sheet
- death certificate of parents
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- applicant’s address
- mobile number
Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular How to apply under the scheme?
Let us tell you that under the Chattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana started by the Government of Chhattisgarh, children affected by Kovid-19 will be provided free education by the state government. Apart from this, scholarship will also be provided. Beneficiaries who want to apply to get benefits under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana will have to wait a little longer because the official website has not been launched by the state government to apply under this scheme. As soon as the government will start both online / offline application process under this scheme, we will inform you through this article so that you can apply under this scheme and get benefits.