Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana What’s up Haryana Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme Know the benefits and eligibility, application process
For the convenience related to the health of the citizens by the Government of Haryana Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme Which is being started. Under this scheme, the health check-up of every citizen of the state and various types of tests will be done by the government free of cost. On the land of Kurukshetra by President Draupati Murmu and Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana Will launch The gift of this scheme will be given on November 29 on the inauguration of the International Gita Mahotsav. Preparations for the launch of this scheme are being done vigorously by the District Administration Health Department. How will you get the benefit of this scheme and who will be eligible for all this information, you will have to read this article carefully till the end because today we will provide you all the information related to Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme through this article.
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana 20222
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and the country’s President Mrs. Draupati Murmu on November 29 in Kurukshetra Chief Minister Health Protection Scheme will be launched. Under the Health Survey Scheme, the Health Department will go door-to-door in two years to check the health of the people of the state and some tests will also be done according to their age. This scheme will be operated in all parts of the state so that the eligible beneficiary can get the benefits under this scheme. Through this scheme, the citizens of the state will get freedom from going round the hospitals. All these tests and free health checkup Will.
Health Survey Scheme Under this, health survey will be done by the government to more than 1 crore 60 lakh citizens of Antyodaya families of the state. The Chief Minister said that the data of health services of 1.8 crore citizens is available with the government for the services being provided under the treatment scheme being run in the state. Universal treatment portal will be created for all such citizens to collect health data.
Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana|
|launch of the scheme||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|purpose||providing health care|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Assistance provided under the scheme||Door-to-door health check-up and various types of tests are done free of cost.|
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana purpose of
The main objective of starting the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Survekshan Yojana by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is to provide free door-to-door health checkup and various types of tests to all the citizens of the state. So that the health of all the citizens of the state can be definitely checked. Through the facility available to the people of the state, the citizens will not need to go round the hospitals. Let us tell you that on the lines of Jagmag Gaon Yojana, the Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme will be launched by the Haryana Government in Kurukshetra on the occasion of International Geeta Mahotsav.
Health survey scheme will be divided into 5 categories
Health Survey Scheme in Haryana has been divided into 5 categories according to age to reach the citizens of the states.
- First class from birth to 6 months
- 6 months to 59 months in second class
- 5 to 18 years in class III
- In the fourth category from 18 to 40 years and
- The age group above 40 years is included in the fifth category.
Health Survey Scheme families to be included in
- Under the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Survekshan Yojana, first of all the families covered under Antyodaya Yojana will be examined.
- Under this scheme, families whose annual income is less than Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand will get the benefit of Chief Minister Health Survey Scheme.
- Out of 26 lakh 64 thousand 257 citizens, 1 crore 6 lakh 475 citizens will be provided the benefit of the scheme under Antyodaya Yojana in Haryana.
- After this the rest of the families will be linked to this scheme.
Selection of hospitals for health check up
Under the Chief Minister’s Health Protection Scheme, a target has been set by the Haryana government in the first phase to check the health of about 4 lakh citizens. Under this scheme, government hospitals of LNJP Hospital Shahbad and Pehowa have been selected in the district.
Call centers will be made at the village level
Call centers will be set up under the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme. The Chief Minister said that keeping in mind the convenience of the common man, call centers should be set up for the citizens at the village level so that any type of problem related to Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana can be solved easily. He told that in getting the Chirayu scheme registered health card free are being made. No fee is being charged by the government for this. But complaints are coming at many centers about taking some amount. The Chief Minister said that the officers should take immediate cognizance of such complaints and take strict action against them.
Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana eligibility for
- Applicants for Mukhyamantri Swasthya Survekshan Yojana should be the native of Haryana.
- Citizens of all categories will be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Benefits and features of Chief Minister Health Protection Scheme
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, door-to-door health checkups will be done and various types of tests will also be done free of cost.
- Now the citizens of the state will not need to go round the hospitals after getting the benefit of this facility.
- Checking the health of people from house to house will save both time and money.
- By having a health checkup, people will be able to know which disease they are suffering from. And timely treatment can be done.
- Health survey scheme will be implemented in every district of Haryana.
- Under this scheme, the citizens of the state are divided into 5 categories.
- The families coming under the Antyodaya Yojana will be first examined under the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme.
- The citizens of the state will be greatly benefited through the Chief Minister’s Health Survey Scheme.
All data will be uploaded on e-Upchar web portal
Under the Mukhyamantri Swasthya Sarvekshan Yojana, after going door-to-door in each district of the state to check the health of the citizens, all the data will be uploaded on the treatment web portal. Through which the health report of the citizens of the states can be viewed online from any place.