Bihar government to promote fisheries in its state Chief Minister Integrated Cour Development Scheme have been initiated. Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana Through this, up to 70 percent subsidy will be given to the farmers for construction of ponds for fisheries. This grant will be given by the Department of Fisheries. The government has initiated this project to construct a pond on the waste or barren land lying in the Chaur watershed area of the state. , Today we will tell you through this article Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022 We are going to tell about all the important information related to the application like purpose, benefits and features, eligibility, important documents, and application process etc. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you must read this article of ours.
Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022
in the state of Bihar Chief Minister Integrated Cour Development Scheme Through this, ponds will be constructed for fish farming in the available private water area land on a large scale. Along with fisheries, agriculture, horticulture and agro-forestry will also be developed. Apart from giving grants on the construction of ponds, the government will give separate grants on agriculture, horticulture and agro-forestry. Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana Large scale employment will be created through this. At present, the Animal and Fisheries Resource Department has started this scheme as a pilot in six districts including Siwan. The department has set a target of giving a grant of Rs 2.48 crore for the construction of a pond in 50 hectares. Three types of model have been prepared for chaur development. In which a plan has been made for the construction of two ponds, four ponds and one pond and land development in one hectare. Mukhymantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022 Under this scheme, up to 70% subsidy will be given to the beneficiary on the construction of a pond for fisheries.
Chief Minister consolidated chaur Development Scheme 2022 of Observation
|scheme name||Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana|
|initiated||by Bihar government|
|beneficiary||people of bihar|
|purpose||To provide grant for construction of ponds in private four water areas to promote fish farming.|
|Grant||up to 70%|
|grade||Bihar Government Scheme|
Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022 Of application From attached important date
Applications have been sought from the interested citizens under this scheme by the government. The information related to the date of application is as follows.
- Release date of official notice– 9 September 2022
- Last date to apply- 18 August 2022
Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022 Of under provide done go gonna the gain
Under this scheme, priority will be given to traditional fishermen. Under the scheme, three models have been prepared for the integrated development of chaur land to the selected beneficiaries. Which is a model of land development and construction of two ponds, four ponds and one pond in one hectare. Chief Minister consolidated chaur Development Scheme 2022 Under this scheme, it will cost 8.80 lakh/ha to make two ponds in one hectare area, 7.32 lakh/ha to make four ponds in one hectare area and one pond in one hectare area and land development will cost 9.69 lakh/ha. In this, the government will give a grant of 50% to the beneficiaries of other categories. For Extremely Backward Classes/Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, 70% and entrepreneur based 30% grant will be given.
Chief Minister consolidated chaur Development Plan of purpose
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana is to give grants on construction of ponds to the beneficiaries to promote fish farming in the four-dominated districts of the state. So that the employment of fish farming is created on a large scale in the state and the import of fish coming from other provinces is reduced. This scheme will improve the economic condition of the villagers of private chaur water area and provide employment to the unemployed. Chief Minister Integrated Chaur Vikas Yojana 2022 Emphasis is also being laid on developing agriculture, horticulture and agro-forestry. Under this scheme, “beneficiary based round development” and “entrepreneur based square development” will be done for chaur development.
Eligibility and Required Documents under Mukhyamantri Samekit Chaur Vikas Yojana
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Individual/Group application can be made.
- The group must have a minimum of 5 members.
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- pan card
- land title certificate
- lease agreement
- consent to work in a group
- Self-attested two passport size photographs by individual/group beneficiaries
- Self attested registration certificate by entrepreneur beneficiaries
- Audit and Income Tax Return for the last three years
Chief Minister consolidated chaur Development Scheme 2022 Of under application How Do it.
- First of all you have to plan official website to go on.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Apply for Fisheries Schemes.
- Here you have two options Register to apply for Fisheries Schemes and another Already registered then login options will appear.
- If you are not registered, then you register yourself by clicking on the link to register for application in fisheries schemes and then go and click on the option of login if you are already registered.
- Now by entering your registration and password number log in Click on the option.
- After this you can apply to take advantage of this scheme.