Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana apply online, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana Online Application, Selection Process, Eligibility & Benefits, Dayalu Yojana Registration Form 2023
A new initiative has been started by the Haryana Government to give true form to the Antyodaya philosophy of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Taking yet another pioneering step by the Haryana Government, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the launch of Dayalu Yojana for the welfare of Antyodaya families to provide social security. Full name of the scheme Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana Is. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to Antyodaya families in case of death or disability. Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana has been specifically launched to provide financial assistance to the Antyodaya families of the state. Due to which Antyodaya families can be uplifted. This scheme will be operated by the Haryana Family Security Trust. If you Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana If you want to get more information related to it, then you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana 2023
By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar during the program organized at Haryana residence compassionate plan has been announced to start. Antyodaya families of the state will be benefited through this scheme. Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana Under Antyodaya, a provision has been made to provide financial assistance in case of accidental death of a member of the family or in case of disability. through this plan family identity card Financial assistance ranging from Rs 1 to 2 lakh will be provided on the basis of verified data in This financial assistance amount will be sent directly by the government to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Only those Antyodaya families of the state Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana Under this, financial assistance will be provided by the government whose annual income will be up to Rs 1.80 lakh. Haryana Family Security Trust has been established by the state government to provide the benefits of this scheme directly to the beneficiaries. The scheme will be implemented through the Haryana Family Security Trust.
Haryana Antyodaya Parivar Utthan Yojana
Haryana Chief Minister Kind Plan 2023 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana|
|full name of the scheme||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana|
|announced||By Manohar Lal Khattar|
|implementation of the plan||By Haryana Family Security Trust|
|beneficiary||Members of Antyodaya Parivar of the State|
|Objective||providing financial assistance in case of death or disability|
|financial aid amount||1 to 2 lakh rupees|
|Application Process||not available yet|
|official website||to be launched soon|
Objective of Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana
The main objective of starting the Dayal Yojana by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, is to the Antyodaya families of the state whose annual income is Rs.1.80 lakh. In case of death or disability of such family member, the government has to provide financial assistance. So that their families do not face any financial crisis. Under this scheme, in case of death or disability, the applicant or the applicant’s family will have to apply online within 3 months. After this, the financial assistance amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account according to the age group.
PPP Data Of According Online will get Help Amount
In order to provide benefits to eligible beneficiaries under Mukhyamantri Dayalu Yojana, it has been said by the Chief Minister that in case of accidental or natural death and permanent disability, the candidate will have to apply within 3 months. Under this scheme, application can be made through online portal within 3 months. For this scheme, in case of death, the head of the family will be paid financial assistance amount on the basis of registration in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) database. On the other hand, in case of permanent disability, the assistance amount will be given to the disabled beneficiary in the bank account registered in the Parivar Pehchan Patra database. The benefit of this scheme will be given according to the age group. Under the Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana, the amount of Rs 2 lakh received under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will also be included.
Assistance amount details on the basis of age group provided by the trust
Benefit will be provided on the basis of age group under Dayalu Yojana. Under this scheme, assistance will be provided in the following ways.
|age Social class||provided Did go Wali amount of money|
|5 to 12 years||01 lakh rupees|
|13 to 18 years||02 lakh rupees|
|19 to 25 years||03 lakh rupees|
|26 to 40 years||05 lakh rupees|
|41 to 50 years||02 lakh rupees|
|51 to 60 years||02 lakh rupees|
Benefits and Features of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Dayalu Yojana
- The Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana 2023 has been announced by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the Antyodaya families of the state.
- In case of death or disability of any member of Antyodaya families, financial assistance amounting to Rs 1 to 2 lakh will be provided by the government.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those Antyodaya families of the state whose annual income will be up to Rs 1.80 lakh.
- The scheme will be implemented through the Haryana Family Security Trust.
- The financial assistance amount will be provided differently to people belonging to different age groups.
- The financial assistance amount provided by the state government will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary through DBT.
- Under this scheme, the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will also be provided.
- The applicant has to apply online within 3 months to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Due to the availability of online application process by the Haryana government, the beneficiaries will not need to visit the government office.
- Applicants can apply online for this scheme while sitting at home.
- Antyodaya families will not have to face financial crisis by getting the benefits of this scheme.
Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme
Eligibility for Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Dayalu Yojana 2023
- To get the benefit of Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to Antyodaya families of the state.
- The annual income of Antyodaya family should not exceed 1.80 lakhs.
- Citizens from 5 years to 60 years will be eligible for the Haryana Chief Minister Dayalu Yojana.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, any member of the family has to apply online within 3 months in case of death or disability.
- Eligible families will get benefits on the basis of the data of family ID card.
Documents required for Haryana Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- death certificate
- disability certificate
- family identity card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Bank account statement
How to apply under Mukhyamantri Dayalu Yojana 2023?
If you want to get the benefit of the Mukhyamantari Dayalu Yojana started by the Haryana Government, then you will have to wait a little longer. Because this scheme has not yet been implemented by the Haryana government. At present, it has been told that to get the benefits under this scheme, the applicant will have to apply online within 3 months. Soon the official website for this will be launched by the government. As soon as this scheme will be implemented by the government. So we will inform you through this article so that you can apply under this scheme and get the benefits.