DDA Awas Yojana Online Registration | DDA Housing Scheme How To Register Online, Flat Location, Price | DDA Awas Yojana Draw Date | DDA Housing Scheme Registration Form
Keeping in view the growing housing requirements in Delhi DDA Housing Scheme has been initiated. This scheme is an online housing scheme. Which is operated by Delhi Development Authority (DDA). This scheme offers affordable flats in Delhi to people from different sections of the society and income group through online medium. Apart from this, demand letter, position letter and conveyance deed are also issued by DDA through online mode only. DDA Awas Yojana subsidies under Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme It is covered under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme of Rs. if you DDA Awas Yojana 2022 If you want to take advantage of the benefits, then you should apply to book the flat under this scheme as soon as possible because by the Delhi Development Authority DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has been started.
DDA Awas Yojana 2022
For Economically Weaker Section and Low Income Group Categories by Delhi Development Authority on 12 September 2022 DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has been started. Which has been started for the Narela area of Delhi. It is offering more than 8500 flats in Narela sub city for the applicants. These flats are of 1BHK with minimum Rs 10 lakhs and maximum up to Rs 22 lakhs. Which will be sold on a “first come first served” basis.
DDA Housing Scheme The personal income norms for the same have been waived i.e. citizens of all income groups can buy this flat. This year the scheme mostly covers the flats which were allotted in the previous housing schemes and have been returned by them. Interested applicants from Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) residing in Delhi DDA Awas Yojana 2022 Those who want to get the flat under the scheme can reserve the flat for themselves by applying online by visiting dda.gov.in as soon as possible.
DDA Housing Scheme Overview
|scheme name||DDA Housing Scheme 2022|
|initiated||by Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|beneficiary||EWS/LIG category people|
|number of flats||8500|
|subsidy eligibility||Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme covered under|
|toll free number||1800110332|
|official website||https://www.dda.gov.in/, https://www.eservices.dda.org.in/|
Details of flats available under DDA Awas Yojana
DDA has started online running housing scheme from 12 September 2022. D.D.A Accommodation Plan 2022 has started. We are going to provide you the details of the number, price, location, size etc. of the flats available under this scheme through the table below.
|Location||flats Of number||before Come before get of first phase||square meter In Chair region||Temporary disposal cost , D.D.A Accommodation Plan 2022 value list ,|
|LIG 1 bedroom|
|Narela, Sector G7||5,850||509||49.90||22.80 lakh|
|Narela Sector A1 to A4, Pkt 1A, 1B and 1C (EWS)||2,880||772||46.71-54.08||10.75 to 12.42|
There are around 8500 flats on sale under this scheme in 2 categories. In which Economically Weaker Section (EWS) flats, Low Income Group (LIG) flats at Narela location. There are 5,850 1BHK flats in LIG category while 2880 Janta flats in EWS category. The number of flats may increase or decrease depending on the availability. In the first phase of the scheme, 1281 flats will be available till the entire inventory is sold. Additional inventory will be added after the entire inventory is sold or as decided by the secretarial authority.
DDA Awas Yojana flat application fee under 2022
The applicant has to first pay the application fee while booking the flat under this scheme. EWS category citizens DDA Awas Yojana 2022 An application fee of ₹ 10000 will have to be submitted to book a flat under the scheme, while the citizens of the lower income group will have to deposit an application fee of ₹ 15000. This application amount will be adjusted against the cost of the flat. But will not be refunded in case of surrender/cancellation.
This year the interested citizen is being given an option to book a specific flat on a “first come first serve” basis while applying online. Any interested person who opts for a specific flat online will be given 30 minutes to submit the application amount online. The flat will not be available for selection to another applicant for 30 minutes. After paying the application amount, the flat will be reserved for the applicant.
DDA Awas Yojana bank registered under
- state Bank of India
- Central Bank Of India
- Union Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- axis Bank
- Mahindra Bank
- Indus Bank
- Yes Bank
- IDFC First Bank
- HDFC bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
D.D.A Accommodation Plan Of under flat of allotment
- The demand-cum-allotment letter will be issued by the Delhi Development Authority through online mode only which will be available in the applicant’s online portal. The allottee has to deposit the amount demanded within 90 days to avoid the liability of recovery of interest. The possession letter will be issued through online mode after the applicant has paid the demanded amount and submitted the important documents.
- The DDA has approved the allotment of flats or EWS flats for Economically Weaker Sections in Jailorwala and Ashok Vihar areas. These flats have been built under the in-situ slum rehabilitation program of DDA.
- DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Under the scheme, more than 1600 families will be benefited by the allocation.
- As per the decision taken by the DDA, the eligible JJ residents of Jailerwala Bagh are to be shifted to 1,675 constructed EWS flats near the JJ cluster. The transfer will be done on payment of ₹1,71,000 (including maintenance charges of ₹30,000 for 5 years).
- After the rehabilitation, more than 11,129 square meters of land will be left with the DDA. Then DDA will auction this land.
- The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) also approved the allotment of 18 Commonwealth Games flats to the Ministry of External Affairs. The disbursal price has been fixed at Rs 3,28,400 per square metre.
DDA Awas Yojana eligibility under
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must have a PAN card.
- Only persons who are 18 years of age or above are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- D.D.A Accommodation Plan Under the scheme, one housing unit will be allotted to only one person or jointly with his/her wife/dependent. If they do not have a residence and plot of more than 67 square meters in Delhi or Delhi Cantonment area
- If both husband and wife apply separately, then in this case only one will be allotted the housing unit and not both.
- The first two criteria for allotment of EWS flats were that the individual annual income of the applicant should be less than Rs 3 lakh and the annual family income of the family should be less than Rs 10 lakh. But now the DDA has relaxed the criteria for personal income to be less than Rs 3 lakh for allotment of EWS flats.
- That is, now any applicant of EWS whose personal annual income is more than 3 lakh rupees and family annual income is less than 10 lakh rupees. D.D.A Accommodation Scheme 2022 can apply under
Documents Required Under DDA Awas Yojana
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Address proof
- Income proof for EWS category
- caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- bank account passbook
- duly filled affidavit
D.D.A Accommodation Scheme 2022 Of under online application process
- After this you will find in white new tab DDA Housing Scheme 2022 To click on the link.
- Now you will be redirected to this page.
- after that you Registration Click on the tab. Then the following window will open in front of you.
- Enter the details like name, email id, mobile number, pan card number, aadhaar number and gender to register.
- Then you have to click on Request for OTP. Now an OTP will come on your mobile number. You have to login again with PAN card using OTP as User ID and Password.
- After that you can enter the asked details and proceed with the online payment of DDA Housing Scheme 2022.