Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana Application Form 2022 | Deendayal Sparsh Yojana Application Form, Benefits & Eligibility | Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana Scholarship Test & Amount | Indian Post Office Department Deendayal Sparsh Scholarship Scheme To promote Philately (collection of postage stamps). Under this scheme, a scholarship of Rs 6000 per year is being provided to students from class 6th to class 9th who are interested in postage stamp collection. So that their interest in postage stamps and promotion of research in this field should be promoted. Under this scheme a written/oral quiz competition test is conducted by the circles and a philately related project work is given. Through which the winners are selected and scholarships are provided to them. If you are also interested in Philately and Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022 If you want to take part in the examination conducted under this, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Deendayal Touch Plan what Is?
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana It is a positive effort towards promoting the reach of Philately in the country. Under this scheme, a scholarship of ₹ 500 per month i.e. ₹ 6000 per year is provided to the students of Indian Post Office recognized schools from class VI to class IX, who have good academic record and have adopted Philately as an interest. Deendayal Sparsh Scholarship Scheme 2022 Under 920 students are selected at all India level. All postal circles can select 10-10 students and maximum 40 students from class 6th to 9th. But to get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for the student to be a member of Philately Club of his school. Click for other information related to PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme
Key Highlights of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Deendayal Sparsh Yojana|
|initiated||Indian Post Office Department|
|beneficiary||6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade students|
|purpose||Philately means to promote the collection of postage stamps related to Indian culture and achievements.|
|Last Date of Application||29 August 2022|
Deendayal Touch Scheme 2022 application
As you all know that under this scheme, students from class VI to class IX who are interested in Philately (Post Stamp Collection) will be provided a scholarship of ₹ 6000 every year by conducting a written / oral quiz competition examination. She goes. In this regard, Ashish Srivastava of the postal superintendent of Mirzapur area has told that Deendayal Touch Scheme 2022 Under this, students can apply through offline mode in the Office of the Superintendent of Posts till 29 August 2022. To apply, students will have to open a Philately Account of ₹ 200 in the Head Post Office. In this quiz test to be conducted, five number five questions will be asked related to current affairs, geography, history, knowledge, sports and culture. This exam will be conducted till September.
Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana of purpose
The main objective of starting this scheme of the Indian Post Office Department is to encourage by providing scholarship to the students interested in collecting postage stamps related to Indian culture and achievements. Deendayal Touch Plan Through this Rs 500 scholarship is provided to meritorious students who take postage stamp collection as their hobby. The main objective of giving this scholarship is to promote the hobby of Philately in children from a young age so that this interesting work provides them with a relaxed experience and stress free life as well as proves beneficial in their education.
Eligibility under Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana
- Only students studying in 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th class are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the student to be studying in a recognized school in India.
- The applicant student must be a member of the Philately Club of his school.
- If a school does not have a Philately Club, then the name of the student of that school who has his/her own Philately Deposit account can be considered.
- The student must have secured 60% marks in the previous class and the SC/ST students must have secured 55% marks.
student- girl students Of selection process
Touch Plan Under the scholarship, the students are selected on the basis of evaluation of Philately related project work or on the basis of performance in the quiz competition conducted by the circles.
Note-The student’s philately project is evaluated by a committee constituted at the circle level, consisting of post office officials and eminent philatelists. Information about the subject on which the project is to be prepared is provided by the circles at the time of issuing the notification.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
Touch Plan Of under Scholarship provide to do For some important things
- The students who will be selected will have to open a joint account with their parents in a core banking facility branch of India Post Payments Bank or Post Office Savings Bank.
- Each post office circle will select the students for scholarship and hand over the list of beneficiaries to IPPB/POSB for payment of scholarship.
- Thereafter IPPB/POSB ensure that the scholarship is being paid to each of the selected students on quarterly basis (Rs 1500 per quarter).
Deendayal Sparsh Yojana Application Process
- First of all India Post official website have to go
- After this the homepage of the website will open on your screen
- here you Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana The option will appear, click on it
- After this an application form will open in front of you
- You have to provide all your necessary information in the application form
- After that finally you have to click on submit option