Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme Eligibility and Benefits | Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme what is | Doctor on Wheels Yojana Application Process | doctor on wheel scheme Benefits and Eligibility of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is continuously working towards providing all kinds of facilities to the laborers and their families in the capital. For which many types of welfare and beneficial schemes are launched by the Chief Minister from time to time. Now recently the Delhi government is going to start another new scheme for the laborers. whose name Doctor on Wheels Scheme Is. If you are a laborer living in Delhi and want to get all the important information related to this scheme like purpose, benefits and features, eligibility, required documents, application process etc. then you are requested to read this article till the end. . Because today we will tell you through this article of ours. Doctor on Wheels Scheme We are going to tell all the important information about
Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2022
The Delhi government has started working in its state on Monday, August 1, 2022. in the interest of construction workers Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2022 announced the launch. Under this scheme, the construction workers will be provided with the facility of regular health check-up at the construction sites. So that the health of the workers can be taken care of during this many types of epidemics and they can be saved from any kind of virus infection in time. Along with this, the facility of regular health check-up will also be provided to the children of laborers. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia has announced to start this scheme after presiding over the meeting of Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the workers registered under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Now with this initiative of Delhi government Doctor on Wheels Scheme By availing the benefits of this scheme, construction workers will also be able to avail the facility of regular health check-up and lead a healthy life.
Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Doctor on Wheels Scheme|
|initiated||by Delhi government|
|declared||By Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia|
|Announced Date||1st August 2022|
|beneficiary||Delhi construction workers|
|purpose||Providing facilities for regular health check-ups at construction sites|
|official website||will be launched soon|
Delhi Doctor on Wheels scheme of purpose
Doctor on Wheels Scheme The main objective of the scheme is to provide regular health check-up facilities to construction workers and their children at the construction sites itself. So that the construction workers do not need to go here and there to get their health checked. Delhi Doctor on Wheels scheme Lakhs of registered laborers doing the construction work of the state will get the benefit. At present, 17 welfare schemes are in operation in the interest of construction workers in Delhi. Now this new scheme is going to be added in this chain, which will improve the health level of the workers of Delhi in the coming time. Apart from this, the Delhi government will also upgrade the official website of its Construction Workers Welfare Board. So that the beneficiary workers can take advantage of the facilities in a better and easier way.
Doctor on Wheels scheme Of the gain And Properties
- On October 1, 2022, after the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, presided over the meeting of the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Doctor on Wheels Yojana The launch has been announced.
- Through this scheme, the registered construction workers in Delhi will be provided with the facility of regular health check-up at the construction sites itself.
- Apart from this, the children of the workers will also be provided the benefit of this scheme at the construction sites.
- In this pandemic era, this scheme will keep an eye on the health of lakhs of construction workers of the state.
- Now the official website of Construction Workers Welfare Board will also be upgraded by the Delhi Government. So that the workers can easily take advantage of the schemes and facilities run by the government.
- Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2022 The decision to start this is very commendable because through this the health of the workers will be improved in the coming time.
Doctor on Wheels Scheme Of under eligibility And Necessary Document
- The applicant should be a registered worker under the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of being a registered worker
- Address proof
- age certificate
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
How to apply under Doctor on Wheels Scheme?
The construction workers who want to get the benefit of this scheme will have to wait a little longer. Because only now by the Delhi government Doctor on Wheels Scheme has been announced to launch. As soon as this scheme will be implemented in Delhi by the government and the official website to apply will be launched, we will inform you through this article. Therefore you are requested to Doctor on Wheels Plan Stay connected with our article to get more information related to this.