Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana What’s up Rajasthan Free Uniform Distribution Scheme How to get the benefit, what is the eligibility and all other information in Hindi
A new scheme has been started by the state government to increase the education sector by the Rajasthan government. whose name Free Uniform Distribution Scheme Is. Through this scheme, free school uniforms will be distributed to the students studying in government schools. Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana Through this, parents of students belonging to economically weaker sections will not have to worry about spending money for their child’s school uniform. How to get the benefit of this scheme, who will be eligible, for all these information, you have to read this article carefully till the end. Because today we will provide you complete information related to Free Uniform Distribution Scheme through this article.
Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana 2022
By Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot Free Uniform Distribution Scheme has been started. Through this scheme, free uniforms will be distributed to the students studying in government schools of the state. Uniform fabric will be provided by the education department to the girl students from class 1 to class 8 of 64479 government schools. This uniform fabric will be provided to the students through the school. Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana Through this, two sets of uniform fabric will be provided to the students. Along with this, 200 rupees will be sent to the bank account of the students for the stitching of the uniform dress. Under this scheme, dress cloth will be provided to one lakh 16 thousand 828 children of the district.
Free Uniform Distribution Scheme 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana|
|initiated||by the Government of Rajasthan|
|purpose||Providing two sets of uniform fabric to a government school student|
|beneficiary||Students studying in government school from class 1 to class 8|
Dress stitching will be paid separately
Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana Under this, Rs 200 will be paid in the account of each student for the stitching of the dress. If a child does not have a bank account. So in such a situation the amount of payment will be transferred to his family account. Under the free distribution uniform scheme, 1.16 lakh students from class one to class eight of the district will be benefited.
Total number of children studying in class 1 to class 8
Fabric will be delivered at district and block level
The distribution of fabric at the district and block level across the state is almost complete. Free uniform will be distributed only to those children who have taken admission in class 1 to class 8 by 30 August 2022. Brick fabric of uniforms in schools will be distributed to the students through block level PEEO (Panchayat Elementary Education Officer in Rural Areas) and UCEEO (Urban Cluster Elementary Education Officer).
free Amount to be spent for Uniform Scheme
A provision of Rs 1400 crore has been kept by the government for the free uniform distribution scheme, out of which Rs 200 will be deposited in each student’s bank account. Uniform fabric will be made available to 70 lakh students through this scheme. Under the uniform distribution scheme, Rs 5 crore 76 lakh 36 thousand 800 will be spent on school uniforms for 2 lakh 88 thousand children in Bhilwara district.
Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana Main point
- Uniform cloth has reached most of the schools in the state. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot’s photo is affixed on the packet of this uniform.
- Maximum 23 thousand 881 children will be given uniforms in Niwai block of the district.
- Under this scheme, the number of girl students is more among the students to get free uniform. Out of total students, 62 thousand 305 are girl students. And the number of students is 54 thousand 503.
- In each district of the state, 1 lakh 16 thousand 808 students from classes 1 to 8 will get dress cloth.
free Benefits and Features of Uniform Distribution Scheme
- Only children studying in government schools of Rajasthan will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Two sets of school uniform fabric will be provided to the children of classes 1 to 8.
- A payment of Rs 200 will also be given in the account of a student for stitching the dress.
- The uniform fabric given by the state government will be provided to the children through the school.
- Through Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana, the number of children studying in government schools will also increase.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to those children who do not have money to buy school uniform.
Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana eligibility for
- The applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- Only children of government schools studying in class 1 to class 8 will be eligible for this scheme.
Free Uniform Distribution Scheme required documents
- Aadhar card
- bank account distribution
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- permanent certificate
- mobile number
- educational qualification document
- passport size photo
Nishulk Uniform Vitran Yojana how to apply for
- Students who want to take advantage of this scheme, first of all they have to go to their school and get the application form of Uniform Distribution Scheme from their teacher.
- After getting the application form you have to enter all the necessary information asked in it.
- Necessary documents must also be attached with this application form.
- After that you have to submit this form in your school only.
- After submitting the form, it will be verified by the department.
- Only after that two sets of school uniform fabric will be given to the students through the school.