Getting a job in America is easy, you will get a job even on a tourist visa, know how

US Visa Updates: Do you want to work in America? If your answer is yes then you have a golden opportunity. This is because now it is going to be easy to get a job.

Easy to get a job in America (indicative picture)

Image Credit source: Pexels

US Visa: Every year a large number of people from the country go abroad for jobs. Most people turn to countries like America, Canada, Britain. At the same time, there is good news for those who want to go for a job in America. In fact, United States People going on business or tourist visa (B-1, B-2) can apply for the job. Not only this, they will also have a chance to give an interview. A federal agency of America gave this information.

The federal agency also said that people going to America will also have to take care that they get their visa changed before starting a new job. The US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) gave this information by tweeting in a series of tweets. USCIS tweeted that when non-immigrants were fired, they were unaware that they had other options. In some cases, they felt that the job has been lost, so now they have to leave the country within 60 days.

Read also: Going to study abroad, keep these things in mind, otherwise you will become a victim of fraud

What are the options after leaving the job?

Actually, when an employee is fired in America, they have a grace period of 60 days. Usually it is determined from the last day till which the salary is given. On the other hand, when non-immigrant workers are fired, they have few options. One of these is that they can stay in America for a specified number of days. After that they have to leave the country. There is also an option of grace period for them.

Non-immigrant workers can also apply for change of status during this period. Change of status, apply to adjust status, apply for an employment authorization document citing your circumstances, or apply for a change of job.

Read also: Future of 700 Indian students will be saved in Canada, demand raised not to deport, know the whole matter

USCIS said that if an employee takes any of these steps during the 60-day grace period, his days of stay in the US can be extended. Even if his non-immigrant worker status ends.