OIL Recruitment 2023: Vacancy has come out for the posts of Grade 3, Grade 5 and Grade 7 in Oil India Limited (OIL). For this one has to apply online. Let us know where to apply for these jobs.
Image Credit source: Tv9 Graphics
OIL Recruitment: Youths preparing for government jobs are told that a vacancy has come out in Oil India Limited (OIL). OIL has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates. The youth are told that they can apply for the job by visiting the official website oil-india.com for the recruitment done by OIL. The last date to apply is till April 25, 2023. In such a situation, the youth are told that they should government jobs Apply for.
According to the official notification, under this recruitment drive, 187 posts of Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 7 will be appointed in Oil India Limited. The youth are told that they can check the official notification for eligibility criteria, selection process and other information. Official Notification of OIL Recruitment 2023
Read also: DU Recruitment: Answer key released for non-teaching staff recruitment exam, know when the result will come
How to apply for OIL Recruitment?
- Official website to apply for jobs under Oil India recruitment drive oil-india.com Go to
- On the homepage, you have to click on the career tab.
- After this click on the current opening.
- Click on the link Advertisement for Recruitment of Workpersons in Multiple Posts at OIL, FHQ.
- Register by filling your details. During registration you will also get OTP on your phone.
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Finally submit the form by paying the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Read also: Answer key of IB MTS recruitment exam released, know when the result of 1675 posts will come
How much is the application fee?
The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs 200. There is no application fee for SC, ST, EWS, PWD and Ex-serviceman category candidates. Direct Link To Apply For OIL Recruitment 2023
What is the selection process?
The selection of the youth will be done on the basis of computer based test. The minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST and PWD category candidates is 40 per cent. At the same time, the youth of other categories will have to get at least 50 percent marks to qualify the exam. Final selection will be based on computer based test.