Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Apply Online 2022 | Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & Required Documents. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme District Wise Beneficiary List | To promote crop diversification and increase the income of farmers in the state of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme had started. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Under this scheme, an incentive amount of ₹7000 per acre is provided to the farmers who leave the cultivation of paddy as well as ₹2400 per acre for cultivating other alternative crops like maize and for cultivating pulses (moong, urad, tur). But a grant of ₹ 3600 per acre is also provided. This incentive amount is provided to a farmer of the state only up to 5 acres. The target of the state government in the year 2022 is that this scheme will be adopted in 50 thousand acres in 10 districts.
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022
Crop Diversification Scheme Haryana Government to control the depleting groundwater level of its state. my water my heritage launched under Under this scheme, other than paddy crop, other alternative crops like cotton, maize, pulses, jowar, castor, groundnut, vegetables and fruits are given incentive at the rate of ₹7000 per acre. these crops by the government Minimum Support Price Also bought. state government Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme That’s why the decision to start was taken. Because on an average 300 liters of water is required to grow 1 kg of rice which is a huge amount. Therefore, farmers of the state are being encouraged to leave paddy cultivation and sow other low water and low cost crops by giving incentive money so that on one hand the farmers can be benefited and on the other hand the ground water level of the state can be controlled.
Haryana Agricultural Machinery Grant Scheme
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|purpose||Controlling groundwater table and promoting crop diversification|
|Scheme Category||state government scheme|
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Last date of application under 2022
farmers of the state Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 If you want to apply under this, then they should submit their online application before 31 August 2022. Because the last date to apply under this scheme by the state government has been fixed as August 31, 2022. The amount of incentive provided under this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmer. So applicant farmer should have bank account which is linked with Aadhar card. Haryana fodder sowing scheme Click for more information related to
Haryana Crop diversification Scheme 2022 of purpose
The main objective of starting this scheme is to overcome the problem of increasing water scarcity in Haryana and encourage the farmers to leave paddy cultivation and cultivate other crops. Because a lot of water is used in the cultivation of paddy, due to which the water level is going down in many districts of Haryana. In view of these problems, the Chief Minister Haryana Crop diversification Plan have decided to start. Under this scheme, incentive amount is provided for cultivation of alternative crops other than paddy cultivation. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Along with increasing the income of farmers, other crops like maize, pulses and oilseeds are being promoted in the state. Due to which the state will develop in the area of these crops.
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Benefits and Features of
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar to control the depleting water level of his state. Crop diversification Plan Haryana has been initiated.
- Under this scheme, instead of paddy crop, other alternative crops like cotton, maize, pulses, jowar, castor, groundnut, vegetables and fruits are given incentive at the rate of ₹7000 per acre.
- Apart from this, a grant of Rs 2400 per acre is also provided for cultivation of maize and Rs 3600 per acre for cultivation of pulses.
- But this incentive and grant amount is given by the government only up to 5 acres.
- The Haryana government aims that in the year 2022, this scheme will be adopted on 50 thousand acres of land in 10 districts in the state.
- Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Through this, different types of crops will be sown in the state. Due to which the fertility power of the land will increase.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in solving the water problem in the state as well as increasing the income of the farmers.
- Crop diversification Plan 2022 Through this, subsidy will also be provided by the government to the farmers on the purchase of agricultural machinery.
Crop diversification Plan Of under application For eligibility
- Applicant farmer must be a resident of Haryana state.
- It is mandatory for the farmer to sow various crops in at least 50% of the paddy cultivated in the previous year.
- Applicant farmer should have bank account which is linked with Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- agricultural land documents
- identity card
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
Haryana How To Apply Online Under Crop Diversification Scheme!
- First of all, the applicant has to get the information of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Haryana. official website to go on.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you will find Register for Crop Diversification Click on the option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on which you will see the registration form.
- In this form you have to enter your Aadhar number and other details and in the next part the farmer has to enter all his information.
- In this form you have to enter your Aadhar number and other details and in the next section the farmer has to enter all his information.
- After this the farmer has to enter the information related to the land. After this, the information about the details of the crop has to be entered.
- After entering all the information, submit the form.
- thus your Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 Under the application will be completed.