Candidates who appeared in the examination conducted for recruitment to the posts of lecturers in Haryana can check their results by visiting the official website of HPSC – hpsc.gov.in.
Image Credit source: twitter
The result of the lecturer recruitment examination has been released by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam conducted for this vacancy HPSC You should check your result by visiting the official website- hpsc.gov.in. The result has been uploaded on the website in a PDF format. In this PDF, the roll numbers of the selected candidates are given according to the subjects. Candidates can check the result along with the further process on the website.
A total of 437 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by HPSC. The application process for this vacancy was started on 13 December 2021 in online mode. Time was given till 06 January 2022 to apply. The exam was held on 11 June and 12 June 2022. Now the results have been released on the website.
How to check Haryana Lecturer Result 2022
- To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website- hpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Results.
- In this, go to the link of Recruitment Test Result for Posts of Lecturer (Group-B) in various subjects and Foreman Instructor in Technical Education Department, Haryana.
- Now the result will open released in a PDF format.
- In this, with the help of your roll number, you can see the result.
- After checking the result, take a print out.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Through this vacancy released by the Haryana Public Service Commission, a total of 431 posts of total lecturers have been filled. At the same time, 6 vacancies have come out for the post of Foreman Instructor. In this, 220 seats have been kept for general category candidates. In the same OBC category, there will be recruitment on 29 seats. Apart from this, 52 seats in BCA category, 43 seats in EWS category and 93 seats in SC category will be recruited.
The candidates who have been selected in the lecturer recruitment examination issued by HPSC will now be invited for the next stage of recruitment viva. Separate information will be given soon by the commission about this. Candidates should keep an eye on the official website of the commission for any new updates.