HDFC Bank will now give 3% to 7% to the general public on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years. While senior citizens will be given from 3.50 per cent to 7.75 per cent.
FD Rates Hike: HDFC Bank, the country’s largest private lender (HDFC Bank) increased interest rates for fixed deposits of less than rs 2 crore (Fixed Deposit Interest Rate Hike) have make. According to the bank’s website, the new rates have become effective from today, January 24, 2023. After the change, now the general public will get 3 percent to 7 percent on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years. While senior citizens will be given from 3.50 per cent to 7.75 per cent. HDFC Bank will now give maximum 7% interest to non-senior citizens and maximum 7.75% interest to senior citizens.
HDFC Bank FD Rates for General Public
- The bank is now giving an interest rate of 3 per cent on FDs for the next 7 to 29 days.
- HDFC Bank will now pay 3.50% interest on FDs for the next 30 to 45 days.
- HDFC Bank will give 4.50 percent interest rate on FDs between 46 and 6 months.
- The bank will pay 5.75 percent interest on FDs between 6 months and 9 months.
- 6% interest will be available on FDs of 9 months, 1 day to 1 year.
- 6.60 percent interest rate will be paid on FDs of 1 year to 15 months.
- The bank will now give 7 percent interest to the general public on FDs of 15 months to 10 years.
today’s big news
HDFC Bank FD Rates for Senior Citizens
- Senior citizens will get an additional interest rate of 50 bps on FDs ranging from 7 days to 5 years.
- Senior citizens will get 75 bps extra interest on FDs from 5 years to 10 years.
- HDFC Bank’s Senior Citizens Care FD scheme offers an additional interest rate of 75 bps.
- This special FD of HDFC Bank is valid till 31 March 2023.