Approval is being given for home loan on WhatsApp.
HDFC is now approving home loans in two minutes with the help of WhatsApp. Some information has to be shared on WhatsApp, on the basis of which the provisional home loan will be issued to you immediately.
Housing Development Financial Corporation on Tuesday home loan ,HDFC Home Loan) has launched a new product. It has been named ‘Spot Offer’, the facility of which will be available on WhatsApp. Under Spot Loan on WhatsApp, eligible borrowers will get loan approval within 2 minutes. For this, the borrowers will have to WhatsApp message on +91 98670 00000 number and share some basic information. Eligibility will be decided based on the information shared by you. On this basis, the provisional home loan letter will be generated immediately. The facility of Spot Home Loan on WhatsApp will be available only to Salaried Individuals. If you also want to take advantage of this facility then the process is very easy.
- First of all send ‘Hi’ to the WhatsApp number +91986700000000 which will start the loan process.
- After the process starts, select New Loans from the menu.
- Then select Spot Offer (New)
- Select either Salaried or Self Employed in the Employment Category.
- In the resident address, choose between Indian and NRI.
- Enter the pincode of your residential address.
- Fill your full name as per PAN card.
- Proceed accepting the term and condition, after which your complete information will be revealed. Confirm if all the information is correct.
- During this OTP will be generated which has to be entered.
- State your Gross Monthly Income and also share information about your current EMI.
- Based on all these information, these principal amount loan approval letter will be shared to you in PDF format.
- After completion of this process, you will be contacted by HDFC regarding this loan and further process will be completed.
HDFC increases its Retail Prime Lending Rate on Housing Loans, on which its Adjustable Rate Home Loans are benchmarked by 30 basis points with effect from May 09, 2022. pic.twitter.com/cOoBoIM1Q8
— ANI (@ANI) May 7, 2022
HDFC has increased the interest rate twice this month
HDFC has increased the interest rate on home loans twice this month so far. On 9 May 2022, HDFC announced a 0.30 percent increase in the interest rate on home loans. Now the minimum home loan interest rate of the bank has gone up to 7 percent. Earlier on May 1, HDFC had increased the RPLR (Retail Prime Lending Rates). This increase was done by 5 basis points, after which the minimum interest rate increased to 6.75 percent from 6.70 percent earlier.