In this new service, you have to type 1,2 or 3 on WhatsApp and the bank information is displayed on the mobile screen in seconds. This is called WhatsApp banking service. State Bank has also started this service.
HDFC WhatsApp Banking Services
HDFC WhatsApp Banking Services: Technology refreshes itself every day. And you can see the best example of this in the banking sector. Today, if new technology does not come, then we would still be engaged in the same line of the bank, in which our ancestors were engaged. Remember once what had to be done 10-20 years ago to deposit or send money. Also remember what had to be done to check the balance. This will let you know how much ‘Technology Advancement’ has made banking work easier. there is one in whatsapp banking service,
In this new service, you have to type 1,2 or 3 on WhatsApp and the bank information is displayed on the mobile screen in seconds. This is called WhatsApp banking service. State Bank has also started this service. In today’s episode, we will talk about HDFC Bank’s WhatsApp service. HDFC Bank has told in a tweet that WhatsApp banking service has been introduced in a new form.
What is HDFC’s new service
Smart Chat Assist, 90+ Banking Services, Intuitive AI and a whole lot more, are now in the palm of your hand with the all-new HDFC Bank ChatBanking on WhatsApp
— HDFC Bank (@HDFC_Bank) August 1, 2022
According to the tweet, more than 90 banking services can be availed from the service named Smart Chat Assist. This service is completely based on Artificial Intelligence which makes many banking services within your grasp. The name of the new service is HDFC Bank ChatBanking. To take advantage of this service, you have to send a message by writing hi on WhatsApp number 70700222222. And with this the service started. Let’s know how to activate this service.
how to activate whatsapp service
- First of all you have to save chat banking number 7070022222 in your contacts and just send by typing “Hi” or “Register” in WhatsApp on 7070022222 from your bank registered mobile number. After this you will be told about the registration process.
- Thereafter, your Customer ID and One Time Password will be received on your registered mobile number via SMS and you will need to enter to activate HDFC Bank Chat Banking on WhatsApp.
- After registering you will get options to choose from. You can choose from- Account Services, Credit Card Services, Apply for Products and more options under this system.
- For transaction related services like checking account balance or getting mini statement, you need to select Account Services option.
- Next, you just have to type in the services you need. On this basis the chatbot will help you.
HDFC customers get WhatsApp banking service absolutely free of cost and you do not need to pay money to take any of its services. One special thing is that even if you do not have an account with HDFC Bank, then you can take advantage of this bank’s chat banking on WhatsApp. From here you can apply for account opening, card, loan etc.
Utility news see here for