UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 | Uttar Pradesh Praveen Yojana Online Application, Purpose & Benefits | Uttar Pradesh Praveen Yojana Apply Online | UP Praveen Yojana Yogi Adityanath of Uttar Pradesh is going to start a new scheme to inculcate skill development among the students of his state while studying. name of the scheme UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 Is. Through this scheme, to make the students studying in class 10th and 12th self-reliant, certificate courses of Skill Development Mission will be conducted during their studies in their schools. If you are a student of Uttar Pradesh and Praveen Yojana 2022 Want to get all the important information about So come and read our article till the end. Because we are going to tell you the complete information about this scheme in detail in this article.
Uttar Pradesh Praveen Yojana 2022-23
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji gave education department and skill development mission with the shared effort of UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 has been employed. Under this scheme, certificate courses of Skill Development Mission will be conducted free of cost for the students studying in class 10th and 12th in the secondary schools of the state. Job ready skills will be developed through job vocational training among the students of government schools in the state. That is, students will be able to do this course during the working day while studying for class 10th and 12th., UP Parveen Yojana 2022-2023 Through this, quality education will be given to the students along with secondary level education, developing skills and feeling of national love. So that if he leaves his education after 10th or 12th due to any reason then he will have a certificate skill to get job or employment.
State K 21000 students To vocational Training Of By Make will go Skilled
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Department Parveen Yojana UP 2022-23 Under this 150 schools will be selected. In which two schools in each district, one Higher Secondary Boys School and the other Higher Secondary Girls School will be included. The training provided under this scheme will be provided absolutely free of cost to the students. The government aims to make 21000 students self-reliant by providing skill training from class IX to class XII through this scheme in the year 2022-23.
students to 11 trends Of Gave will go Training
Now students studying in class 10th and 12th of secondary schools of the state will be able to do certificate courses of skill development mission along with their studies. Andra Vamsi, director of Skill Development Mission, has told that the government UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 Through this, the students will be provided training in 11 different trades. In which training will be included in IT, Electronics, Beauty and Wellness, ODOP, Retail, Automobile etc. Certificates will also be given to the students after completing the training. So that even after leaving studies through these certificates a better job be able to obtain
UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 Highlights
|scheme name||UP Praveen Yojana|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Associate||Education Department and Skill Development Mission|
|beneficiary||10th and 12th class students|
|purpose||Developing job ready skills through vocational training|
|No. of Schools Selected||150 (2 from each district)|
|official website||will be launched soon|
Praveen Yojana Objective of 2022-23
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Praveen Yojana UP The main objective of launching this program in the state is to conduct the certification course of Skill Development Mission for the students of class 10th and 12th of secondary schools while studying. So that if a student leaves his education in the middle due to any reason, then in future he has a skill certificate to do employment. Through which they can get a better employment according to their skill. now in the state Praveen Yojana 2022-23 Through vocational training of secondary school students, job ready skills will be developed. So that they will be able to become self-reliant and empowered to get employment for the future. This scheme will provide training to the students in 11 different trends while they are studying, which will boost the skills among the students of the state.
UP Praveen Yojana Benefits and Features of
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji in Uttar Pradesh with the joint efforts of Education Department and Skill Development Mission. Praveen Plan of a unique concept.
- Under this scheme, certificate courses of Skill Development Mission will be conducted in government secondary schools of the state.
- These courses will be conducted on working day for the students studying in class 10th and 12th.
- Uttar Pradesh Praveen Yojana 2022-23 The main goal of the program is to provide a certified skill for providing employment to the students who drop out after class 10th and 12th.
- 150 schools will be selected under this scheme by the Secondary Education Department of UP.
- Two schools will be selected in each district of the state in which one will be Higher Secondary Boys School and the other will be Higher Secondary Girls School.
- Through this scheme, students will be provided training in 11 different trades like IT, Electronics, Beauty & Wellness, ODOP, Retail, Automobile etc.
- By 2022-23, 21000 students from class 9th to class 12th will be benefitted by providing skill training through this scheme.
- The decision of the Yogi government to start this scheme is very commendable because through this, students will be able to get skill training according to their qualifications while getting education.
Praveen Plan Of under application to do For eligibility
- Applicant student must be a student of Government Secondary School.
- Only the students of class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of having studied in 10th/12th class
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photograph
UP Praveen Scheme 2022-23 Of under application How do?
Now only the Chief Minister UP Praveen Yojana 2022-23 announced the launch. Soon this scheme will be implemented in the state. As soon as the government will implement this scheme in the state and make the application process related to this scheme public, we will inform you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.