Jan Dhan Account How Khole, Jan Dhan Yojna How to open an account under Jan Dhan Khata Online Apply Jan Dhan Account Benefits and Eligibility of Jan Dhan Overdraft
Many schemes are being run by the central government to benefit the poor and backward class citizens. Similarly, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana has been initiated. PM Jan Dhan Yojana has been started for the poor class people who do not have any kind of bank account yet. Through this scheme, the poor class people will be benefitted. There are many citizens of the country who do not have any details related to the bank to get the benefit of any scheme. That’s why the Prime Minister started the Jan Dhan Yojana, so that the poor can join the Janata Bank and Jan Dhan Account Direct financial help can be provided through Every citizen of the country has his Jan Dhan Account Can be opened Today we will provide you information related to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana through this article. So that you too can open your bank account to get this scheme black.
PM Jan Dhan Account 2022
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched on 15 August 2014. This scheme has been started for all the citizens of the country who do not have any bank account. The reason behind this was that through schemes, money should be sent directly to the poor in their bank accounts. Through this scheme, the government wants to provide bank facilities to all the citizens of the country. So that poor people Get the benefits of all the arrangements related to banking and at the same time they can get all the benefits related to government schemes. Under Jan Dhan Yojana, applicants can open their account on zero balance. Citizens get many facilities by opening a bank account. So far more than 40 crore bank accounts have been opened in the country through Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
Prime Minister Jan Dhan Account Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
|was started||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|plan organization||15 August 2014|
|beneficiary||All the citizens of the country who do not have any account in any bank.|
|purpose||To connect all the citizens with banking facility who belong to the economically lower category.|
accident insurance policy and also life insurance policy
Jan Dhan Account Under this, an accident insurance policy of Rs 1 lakh is provided by the government to the account holder as well as provides many benefits to the account holders. Apart from this, a life insurance policy of Rs 30,000 is also offered. An insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh is provided to the account holder’s family in case of accidental death. And in case of death under normal circumstances, an insurance cover amount of Rs 30,000 is provided to the family of the account holder.
Jan Dhan account holder will be given 10 thousand rupees
Many types of benefits are given to the account holders under the Jan Dhan account. More than 47 crore accounts have been opened through Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana however lakhs of people are unaware of the features available on these accounts. 10 thousand rupees will be provided by the government to the Jan Dhan account holders. You have to apply at your branch to get the benefit of this. Through this scheme, the account holder does not need to maintain minimum balance in his account. Apart from this, debit card is also provided. If you want, you can apply for an overdraft of Rs 10,000 in the bank. For this you have to contact your bank branch.
Facilities provided by banks to account holders
- There is no monthly limit on the number or value of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana transactions.
- The account holder is allowed 4 withdrawals every month which includes your own ATM and others.
- Also other models like RTGS, NEFT, Clearing Transfer, Debit etc.
- More than 4 withdrawals per month is subject to a fee.
- Under this scheme, the basic Rupay card is given to the account holder free of cost.
PM Jan Dhan Account Benefits and Features of
- The amount deposited with the interest in the savings account of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana will be carried forward.
- The account holder does not need to maintain any specific balance.
- If the account holder wants to use the check services then he has to keep a minimum amount of deposit.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, up to overdraft capacity will be available to the account holder. When the account holders keep their account in good standing for 6 months.
- Rupay system provides accidental insurance coverage of one lakh rupees to the citizen.
- In case of accidental death, the account holder’s family is covered for Rs.30,000.
- Insurance and pension services are also available through this scheme.
- An overdraft option of Rs 5,000 is given to one person in the family.
- Usually the recipient of this service is the woman of the household. But you overdraft has been reduced to Rs.10,000.
- All poor people will get the benefits of government schemes through this scheme.
Jan Dhan Account eligibility for
- The applicant must be a domicile of India.
- The beneficiary should not have any savings account in any bank.
- To open a bank account, the age of the applicant should be at least 10 years.
PM Jan Dhan Khata documents required for
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- pan card
- Ration card
- driving license
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to open online account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Account
- First of all you need to know about Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana official website will go on.
- After this, the home page of the website will go in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Account Opening Form Hindi / Account Opening Form English.
- You have to choose the language option as per your wish.
- A new page will open in front of you as soon as you select the option.
- On this page you will get Jan Dhan account form.
- Now you have to download this form and you have to enter all the necessary information sought in the form.
- After entering all the information you need to attach the form with the required documents.
- After completing all the process you have to submit the form in your nearest bank.
- In this way you can open your bank account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
Jan Dhan Account offline opening process
- First of all you have to go to your nearest bank branch. Where accounts are being opened under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- After going to the bank, you will have to get information related to the scheme from the bank operator.
- After getting the information related to the scheme, you will have to get the form from the bank operator.
- After receiving the form you have to enter all the necessary information asked over the phone.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach a copy of the required documents asked with your form.
- After this you have to submit this form to the bank.
- After the account is opened, you will get the passbook from the bank.
- After getting the passbook, you can complete the process of all bank related transactions.