Until now, there was no option to restore deleted posts on Instagram, but now you can retrieve deleted posts through the Recently Deleted folder. All photos, videos, reels, IGTV videos and stories that you delete from your app will now go into the Recently Deleted folder … so that you can later access the deleted content again.
Instagram: How to Restore Deleted Posts
– First of all download the latest version of Instagram from Google Play or App Store.
– Now open the app and go to your profile.
– Now click on the Hamburger menu icon located at the top-right corner and go to Settings.
– After that go to Account and here you will see the new Recently Deleted option.
– After selecting the option, you will see the content which you have recently deleted.
– Now tap on the post you want to recover.
– Then click on the three dot dot icon at the top.
– Now you will get the option to delete the post forever and recover it. Click restore to recover the poster.
– While restoring, you must first verify for security. Now you will get an OTP on your phone number or email id.
– Intercept OTP and tap on confirm.
– Now you will get your delete Instagram post again.<!–