Agneepath Scheme IAF Recruitment 2022 Online Procedure
Agneepath Scheme IAF Recruitment 2022: The entrance exam for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme in the Indian Air Force can be held at the end of July.
IAF Agneepath Recruitment: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 online on 20 June. Agneepath Recruitment (Agneepath Recruitment 2022According to the rules, the youth recruited as Agniveer can apply for IAF from June 24. To apply in IAF, they have to visit the official website indianairforce.nic.in or agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The registration of IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will be done online only.
According to the notification, the last date to apply for Agneepath jobs is July 5, 2022. Once the application form is completed, all the registered candidates will have to appear for the entrance exam. The entrance exam for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme in IAF may be held at the end of July. It should be noted that in order to enroll as Agniveer under IAF Agneepath Recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. In such a situation, let us know what conditions have to be fulfilled apart from applying for the recruitment.
How to Apply Online for IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates willing to be recruited under Agneepath scheme will have to visit the official website indianairforce.nic.in or agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- The online registration on the official website will start from 10 am on 24th June. Interested candidates will be able to register themselves till 5 pm on July 5.
- For online registration, the candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Candidates will generate username and password through e-mail ID and mobile number.
- The same username and password will be required to login to the official website every time.
- It is also necessary to fill the Aadhar number in the online application form, so it is mandatory for the candidate to have Aadhar card.
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted from this.
- At present the link for online application on the official website is not active. Once the link is activated, candidates will be able to fill the form.
- After the link is activated for the application form, the name candidates can fill all the information asked in the form.
- In the form, the candidate has to fill the information like his name, age, address, educational qualification.
- After filling the application form, the fee has to be paid online.
- At last take a print out of the application form and keep it with you.
IAF Agneepath Scheme Important Dates:
- Date of issue of notification: 20 June 2022
- Online registration start date: 24 June 2022
- Last date for submission of online registration: 5 July 2022
- Entrance Exam Date: After 24 July 2022
- Provisional Select List (PSL): From 1st December 2022 onwards
- Enrollment List: 11 December 2022
What is Agnipath Scheme?
On 14 June 2022, the Union Cabinet led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the transformative Agneepath scheme for the recruitment of youth in the Indian Armed Forces. Under this scheme, the youth recruiting in the army will be called Agneepath. The youth recruited under the Agneepath scheme will have to serve four years. After this, 75 percent of the recruits will be retired with a hefty amount, while 25 percent will be made permanent. Under the Agneepath scheme, there will be recruitment in all the three wings of the army.