IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Form
IAF Agniveer Recruitment: The registration for the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme will start from 10 am on 24th June and will continue till 5 pm on 5th July. One can apply by visiting the official website indianairforce.nic.in or agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The online application to join the Indian Air Force (IAF) as Agniveer Vayu has started. Agneepath Recruitment Scheme (Agnipath Recruitment SchemeThe registration for ) will start from 10 am on 24th June and will continue till 5 pm on 5th July. The online examination will start from 24th July 2022. The youth who wish to join the Air Force can apply by visiting the official website indianairforce.nic.in or agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveer Vayu (the name given to soldiers who enlist in the Air Force) will be inducted into the Indian Air Force for a period of four years under the Air Force Act 1950. The point to be noted here is that Agniveer Vayu will be a separate rank in the Indian Air Force unlike any other existing rank. The Indian Air Force is not bound to retain Agniveer Vayu in rank beyond the period of service of four years. However, on completion of four years of service, Agniveer Vayu will be provided an opportunity to apply for a permanent job in the Air Force.
How to Apply Online for IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates official website indianairforce.nic.in either agnipathvayu.cdac.in Go to
- Here you have to register first. It is necessary to have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates will register through e-mail id and mobile number.
- After registration a username and password will be generated.
- Login to the official website will be done through this username and password.
- Aadhar details are also to be given in the application form. In this case, it is necessary for the candidate to have Aadhar card.
- Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya applying for Agniveer Vayu are exempted from this.
- All the information asked in the online application will have to be filled.
- In the form, the candidate has to fill the information like name, parents name, age, address, educational qualification.
- Once the form is filled, the fee will be deposited online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Candidates born between 29 December 1999 to 29 June 2005 are eligible to apply. If a candidate clears all the stages of the selection process, then his/her upper age limit is 23 years as on the date of enrollment.