Image Credit source: twitter
IBPS Clerk Job 2022: A total of 6035 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. To apply in this, go to the website- ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022: This is a great opportunity for the youth who are looking for government jobs in the bank. Bumper vacancy has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the post of Clerk. According to the notification released by IBPS, this time a total of 6035 clerk posts will be recruited. To apply for the candidates IBPS You have to go to the official website- ibps.in. This time through this vacancy, there will be recruitment on the posts of clerks in government banks in 35 states and union territories of the country. In such a situation, the candidates who are preparing for the bank should go to the website and apply as soon as possible.
Online applications are being taken for this vacancy for the posts of Clerk. Application form in (IBPS Clerk Application 2022) The last date to fill is 21st July 2022. Candidates are advised to check the posts according to their state before applying for these posts. A notification has been issued on the website for the candidates who have applied for it.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 State wise
|SN||state name||total posts|
|1||Andaman and Nicobari||4|
|5||A state in Eastern India||281|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu||1|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||35|
will get job in these banks
bank of india
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Bank Of India
Bank Of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank Of Maharashtra
IBPS Clerk Application: How to Apply
- To apply, first of all you have to go to the official website- ibps.in.
- Go to Latest Notification on the home page of the website.
- In this, click on the link of IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Online Form 2022.
- Now go to the link of Click here for New Registration.
- Register here by filling the requested details.
- Login with the help of registration number and password received.
- After login fill the application form.
- Take a print out of the application process after completion.