According to the notification issued by IBPS, to apply for the posts of Probationary Officer and Memagement Trainee, one has to visit the official website- ibps.in.
Image Credit source: twitter
Bumper vacancy has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for PO posts. Notification in this regard has been issued by IBPS. According to the released notification, there will be recruitment for more than 6000 posts of Probationary Officer and Measurement Trainee. In such a situation, the candidates who job in bank This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a job. The application process for this vacancy will start tomorrow i.e. on 02 August 2022. Interested candidates can check the complete details by visiting the official website of IBPS – ibps.in.
A total of 6432 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by IBPS. The link of the application form for this vacancy will be activated on 02 August 2022. Candidates will be given time till 22 August 2022 to apply online.
can apply like this
- To apply for this vacancy, first of all you have to go to the official website ibps.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of CAREER NOTICES.
- After this go to the link of IBPS PO / MT XII Online Form 2022 for 6432 Post.
- Now click on Apply Here option.
- After that complete the registration process by filling the asked details.
- After online registration, you can fill the application form.
- After completing the application, take the print of the application form.
will get job in these banks
Bank of India BOI: 535 Posts
Central Bank of India: 2500 Posts
Punjab National Bank PNB: 500 Posts
Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 Posts
UCO Bank: 550 Posts
Union Bank of India: 2094 Posts
Who can apply?
According to the notification issued by IBPS, the candidates applying for the posts of PO should have a graduate in any subject from a recognized university. To get the detailed information, the candidates will have to read the notification. At the same time, if we talk about the age limit of the candidates, then the maximum age limit to apply for the post of Probationary Officer is 30 years.