IGNOU Admission January Registration 2021: Today is the last date for registration for admission in undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programs at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (IGNOU January 2021 Session Registration Last Date). Today is the last chance to get admission for 12th pass, graduate, post graduate here. If you want to study in IGNOU, register immediately. In this university, both open learning and distance learning modes are offered. To register, candidates have to visit the official website ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
Register for IGNOU Admission 2021 through this direct link
Interested students can complete the admission process by clicking on the direct link given below.
How to apply for IGNOU Admission January 2021
IGNOU has opened admission for various Bachelor Degree, Master Degree courses, Diploma and PG Diploma courses. In this, follow the steps given below for admission in January session.
- First go to the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click the link for NEW REGISTRATION here.
- In this, register by selecting the course of your choice.
- During registration, create a user name of 8 to 16 characters of your choice.
- According to this, a password will also have to be generated by itself.
- With the help of this user name and password, you can fill the application form by login.
- Print a hard copy of the application and keep it with you.
Please tell that Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a Central University established in September 1985 by the Indian Parliamentary Act. Its head office is located in New Delhi. About 40 lakh students from India and other 33 countries study in it. The university is also the national resource center for open and distance learning in India.
The postappeared first on .