Image Credit source: INSTAGRAM
The 2-match T20 series between India and Ireland will start from June 26. The matches will be held at 9 pm according to Indian time. Ireland’s team is definitely weak but at home it has the power to surprise Team India.
On the one hand, under the leadership of Rohit Sharma, Team India is playing a warm-up match against Leicestershire, while on the other, Team India is going to show its strength in Dublin under the captaincy of Hardik Pandya. on 26 june Ireland (India vs Ireland) is the first match of the T20 series and half the players of Team India have reached Dublin. At the same time, captain Hardik Pandya, Umran Malik and VVS Laxman, who became the coach for this tour, are yet to reach there. For this two-match series, Team India has given a chance to young players, but Ireland has announced its strong team. Ireland’s team looks weak in front of India, but this unit can surprise anyone at its home. Especially those players of Team India who are going to play on Irish soil for the first time. Let us tell you that Ireland’s team is very strong. The players of this team are aware of their home conditions and also play county cricket. Therefore, he can surprise the bowlers and batsmen of Team India. Let us tell you about the players of Ireland who can prove to be a big threat to Team India.
- Ireland’s ‘Sehwag’ Paul Stirling will be the biggest threat to Team India. Sterling is the most experienced player in the Irish team. He plays T20 and T10 leagues all over the world. In such a situation, everyone is aware of his talent. Sterling has played 102 T20 matches so far and his bat has scored 2776 runs at an average of 29.53. He has scored one century and 20 half-centuries. However, the good thing for India is that Sterling’s form is currently poor. This player has been dismissed for 0 in three consecutive matches in the T20 Blast.
- Ireland captain Andrew Balbirnie will also be a big challenge for Team India’s bowlers. Balbirnie has so far scored 1429 runs in 66 T20 matches. 5 half-centuries have come from his bat. Balbirnie, who bats in the middle order, is adept at scoring runs in difficult conditions. Balbirnie plays well especially on the off side.
- Ireland’s young batsman Harry Tactor is also an important player of his team. This player has scored 540 runs in 32 T20 matches at an average of over 23. The strike rate of the tractor is close to 130.
- Ireland also has a great spinner who does not allow the batsmen to play freely even in T20. Talking about left-arm spinner George Dockrell, who has taken 76 wickets in 92 T20 matches. The economy rate of Dockrail is just 7.13. This figure proves that playing big shots against this player is not easy.
- Right-arm fast bowler Mark Adair will be a big threat to Team India’s batsmen. This player has taken 59 wickets in 39 matches. Also the economy rate of this player is 7.07 runs per over. Adair is Ireland’s greatest wicket-taker.