iStart Rajasthan Student Registration, Login @ istart.rajasthan.gov.in, Startup List | How to Apply Online for iStart RajasthanBenefits
The State Government of Rajasthan has just introduced a brand new online site called To install iStart Rajasthan. This portal is the result of an effort that the Department of Information Technology and Communication developed. Due to the fact that it is an integrated and complete platform, this portal is able to provide companies, investors, incubators, accelerators, and mentors with information that might be valuable to them. iStart Rajasthan is a one-stop shop that gives customers access to all of these many resources, and it does so in a centralized location. In this post, we will discuss the qualifying conditions, as well as the papers that are required for the portal. Additionally, we will go over the documents. In addition to that, we are going to be given directions on how to sign up for the event, so keep an eye out for them.
What is iStart Rajasthan?
The state government of Rajasthan has just released a brand new portal called To install iStart Rajasthan. This program is the flagship project of the Department of Information Technology and Communication, and the State Government of Rajasthan is responsible for its development. The goals of the program are to encourage corporate investment in the state, promote innovation, and create new opportunities for employment, In addition to this, the initiative will make it easier for businesses to locate suitable employees within the state. Because it is an integrated and comprehensive platform, this portal may contain information that is useful to a variety of parties, including investors, incubators, accelerators, companies, and mentors.
iStart Rajasthan is a one-stop shop that provides users with the ability to access all of these various resources in one convenient location. In this post, we will discuss the criteria that must be met in order to qualify for the site, as well as the documents that are essential to have. In addition to that, we are going to be given directions on how to sign up for the event, so keep an eye out for them.
|Name of the portal||iStart Rajasthan|
|Launched By||Department of IT and Communication|
|objective||Create jobs and facilitate investment|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan State|
iStart Rajasthan Objectives
The goals of the program are to encourage business innovation and investment within the state, as well as to create new employment opportunities. In addition, the program will make it easier for businesses in the state to find people to fill open positions. The state government of Rajasthan is actively working to encourage innovative ideas, produce new employment opportunities, and make the state more attractive to new business investment.
iStart Rajasthan Benefits
The following is a list of the benefits that beneficiaries will receive if they take part in this program:
- The iStart program is intended to provide assistance to newly established businesses in the process of reducing the amount of bureaucracy they face.
- Additionally, the company is able to communicate with the hundreds of investors who have already joined thanks to the availability of this platform.
- Through the use of the platform, startups that are interested in conducting business in Rajasthan can register, undergo the vetting process, and ask for funding.
- The QRate software, which is well-known among prominent investors and venture capitalists in India, is utilized in order to perform an analysis on each new business.
iStart Rajasthan Eligibility
Eligibility requirements for iStart Rajasthan:
- Participants must live in Rajasthan at the time of the event.
- Every single industry and company in Rajasthan
- Everyone who works for the Rajasthan State Government at the moment.
iStart Rajasthan Documents
Important documents required for iStart Rajasthan registration are:
- The applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah identification card
- google login information
- Facebook Login Details
- BRN Number for Udhyog
- SIPF ID for government employees.
how to Registration on iStart Rajasthan
- On the homepage, the startup option must be selected.
- The list of startup details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now select the option for startupregistration.
- A new web page will load containing the Rajasthan SSO portal.
- You must register on the SSO portal, To do so, select the Register option.
- On-screen, a registration page will appear.
- You must now select the citizen option and press the enter key.
- Input all required information into the application form.
- Enter the mobile phone number associated with your Aadhar card.
iStart Rajasthan Login Process
For the login process follow the steps shown below:
- You must initially visit the official website,
- On the homepage, the citizens option must be selected.
- Select the Sign In option.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and then click on the next button.
iStart Rajasthan Registration for Employees
Registration for Employees Working in the Government Sector, iStart Rajasthan
- You have to start by going to the official website.
- On the homepage, you will need to choose the option for Government Employees of Rajasthan,
- Fill in your details here. Such as the SIPF account number and passphrase.
- If you click the “Submit” button, you will be registered.
iStart Rajasthan’s Login Process for Employees
Follow the steps shown below:
- You have to start by going to the official website.
- On the home page, you need to choose “Government Employee.”
- Just go to the menu and choose “Login.”
- Please give your Aadhaar number and click the next button.
Login process for Private Sectors Industry iStart Rajasthan
Follow the simple steps shown below:
- It is necessary for you to go to the official website before you can get started.
- You will need to navigate to the homepage and click on the Industries Option once you are there.
- You need only pick the Login option from the drop-down menu.
- After providing your Aadhaar number, please click the button that says “next.”