Jharkhand Board Result Checking Method
JAC Class 10th 12th Result Date: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is going to announce the 10th and 12th results on Tuesday. Students will be able to check their result after the declaration of result.
Jharkhand Board Class 10th 12th Result: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will announce the results of class 10th and class 12th science stream on Tuesday, June 21 (Jharkhand Board Result) will be announced. The results of 10th and 12th will be announced through a press conference at 2.30 pm. JAC’s new chairperson Anil Kumar Mahto will announce the result. Shortly after the declaration of the result, the result link will be activated on the official websites jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jharresults.nic.in.
To view the Jharkhand Board 10th and 12th results, students will need the roll number and roll code given on the admit card. The result can be checked only through these two details. Apart from this, the result can be downloaded from the official website itself. After downloading the result, students should carefully check things like name, spelling of name, calculation in it. In such a situation, let us tell you in what ways the Jharkhand Board’s 10th and 12th results can be seen.
JAC Board Results 2022: How to check result through website
- Official website after the declaration of Jharkhand Board result jacresults.com either jac.jharkhand.gov.in Go to
- Once the result link is activated, go to the homepage.
- Here you will see the JAC Result 2022 link, click on it.
- Enter your Roll Number and Roll Code from the admit card.
- After filling all the details carefully, press the submit button.
- Now you will be able to see Jharkhand Board Result on the screen.
- Download it for future use.
How to Check Jharkhand Board Result by SMS
There is a danger of crashing due to heavy traffic of the official website of Jharkhand Board on the day of result. In such a situation, to save the students from any inconvenience, the facility of checking the result through SMS has been provided. For this, students will have to send their information to a given number. After some time they will get the result on their mobile phone.
10th Result by SMS: To check 10th board result through mobile phone, open the SMS box. In this, type RESULT (space) JAC10 (space) roll code (space) roll number and send this information to 56263. For example, if your roll code is 4567898 and roll number is 3345676, then you have to check the result like this. In the SMS box, type ‘RESULT JAC10 4567898 3345676’ and then send it to 56263.
12th Result by SMS: The facility of checking results through mobile phones has been given not only to the students of class 10th, but also to the students of class 12th. To check the 12th result by SMS, they have to type RESULT (space) JAC12 (space) roll code (space) roll number in the SMS box. For example, if the roll code of the student is 3546789 and the roll number is 2345765, then they have to type the result JAC12 3546789 2345765. After this, this detail will have to be sent to the number 56263.
Check Your Result on Tv9 Hindi
If the students of Jharkhand Board are not able to see the result on the official website due to heavy traffic and the result is not received even on SMS, then they Tv9 Hindi But you can check your result. Apart from this, they can also get all the updates related to Jharkhand Board here.
Check JAC 12th Result 2020 via Digilocker App
- Open Digilocker app using username and password.
- Go to profile page and sync aadhar card.
- If you have already created account with Aadhaar number, then you do not need to step 2.
- Click on the button of Pull Partner Documents or Import Documents.
- Select Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi.
- After this select 2022 as exam year and select Class 10th board result or Class 12th board result option.
- Enter the roll number and other important things and press the submit button.
- Now your mark sheet will reach your DigiLocker account.