Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Application Form Download, Benefits, Last Date, How to Apply for Kayaka YojanaEligibility & Documents
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana is a new program that was launched in the state of Karnataka with the goal of promoting and facilitating the growth of self-help groups (SHGs) throughout the state. Through the Kayaka Scheme, the state government would give loans to these groups from cooperative sector banks. People may apply for this scheme to get a loan with no interest online by checking out the steps required to fill out the Kayaka Yojane online application form and obtaining more information here. In this post, we will share important points and benefits of the scheme that the eligible women will have if they get registered under it.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2022
For women’s self-help groups (SHGs) in the state of Karnataka, the Chief Minister of the state has instituted a loan program with zero interest (interest-free) or subsidized rates of interest. SHGs are eligible to get loans from cooperative banks of up to 10 lakh rupees from the state government. The goal of the Karnataka Kayaka Yojanawhich was announced by the Chief Minister in the state budget for 2018-19, is to increase the number of employment possibilities available to women instate. This scheme is only one of several people and social security programs that the state government has undertaken for the purpose of fostering entrepreneurialism and the development of one’s talents.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Overview
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Kayaka Yojana|
|Launch Date||January 2021|
|Launch by||Karnataka State Govt.|
|Inaugurated By||Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|Loan Amount||Not Mentioned|
|interest rates||Up to 5 Lakhs – 0%, Above 10 Lakhs – 4%|
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Objectives
The program’s goal is to financially assist women and self-help groups, provide opportunities for self-employment, strengthen SHGs, and otherwise impact them. These organizations will work on enhancing women’s agency. Members of the SHG will have the opportunity to improve their current financial situation. They won’t have any trouble getting bank loans.
Kayaka Yojana Benefits
- Women and SHGs receive support from the government in their pursuit of self-employment. Which means more employment opportunities.
- The members of the SHGs will be able to improve their financial situations as a result of participating in the plan. They will be getting financial aid.
- Women can easily avail loans under the scheme. The fact that the loan will be provided to the applicant at no interest is the primary benefit of the program.
- When the applicant accepts the amount for less than Rs. 5 Lakhs, there is no interest charged on the loan. If the sum is between Rs. 5 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs, then they will be required to pay interest at the rate of 4%.
- The applicant has the option of obtaining the loan from one of the cooperative banks, which has been made public by the state government.
- The maximum loan amount is between one and ten Lakh Indian rupees.
- The State Government of Karnataka is going to purchase the finished product that the members of the SHGs have prepared. The successful applicants will have access to a reliable stream of income as a result of this.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Eligibility
The yojana has some points which applicants must have in order to get registered in the program
- Those who have made Karnataka their permanent home are eligible to submit an application for this programme.
- The plan was intended for the participants of the Self Help Groups.
- This Yojana is open to participation from all candidate-approved SHGs located within the state of Karnataka.
- It is required that the candidate’s household brings in less than Rs. 20,000 per month in total income. If they have more than twenty thousand then they cannot be registered under the scheme.
Documents for Scheme are listed below
- Certificate of residency of the applicant.
- ID Proof such as aadhar card etc.
- Bank Account Information.
- Membership Certificate for Self-Help Groups
- Income Certificate.
- Candidate’s Photograph
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Applying Procedure
- The administration of the state has previously said that any interested candidates and self-help groups would be required to register on the official website for the program in order to participate.
- If they do not have this, then they will not be able to get their hands on the digital registration form.
- Applicants will be required to complete the necessary steps in order to apply for the loan once the online form is made available.
- More specifics concerning the actual enrollment system have not been supplied by the state administration.
- When they are finally made available, we will provide the relevant information about them in this post.
- Applicants will have the loan amount sent to their separate bank accounts when the preliminary registration has been completed.