Telangana’s KCR Kit Scheme 2022 has been introduced. Online registration is available at kcrkit.telangana.gov.in, Women may enroll at their local public health center. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Medical Officer, or Deputy District Medical & Health officer may handle online pregnancy enrollment using KCR Kit. The Finance Minister in Telangana Budget 2022-23 planned to offer a “KCR nutrition kit” to 1.25 lakh women yearly. In today’s article, we are going to learn about the KCR Kit Scheme along with its benefits. We will cover all the recent updates and application procedures for the scheme as well.
Talangana KCR Kit Scheme 2022
For pregnant women, the state government of Telangana has started the KCR Kit Scheme, This plan is for women who give birth in a government hospital. The state government’s budget included the KCR Kit for pregnant mothers and newborns. The main objective of this initiative is to make sure that pregnant women and their babies have everything they need. Under this plan, pregnant women will get Rs. 12,000 in cash aid over the course of three stages. If the child is a girl, the government will give an extra Rs. 1,000. Women who are pregnant can use this scheme for up to two births.
The government gives a 16-item KCR Kit to mothers and newborns after birth. The KCR Kit has baby oil, soaps that are good for both mother and child, a mosquito net, dresses, a handbag, toys for children, diapers, powder, shampoo, sarees, a baby bed, a towel, and napkins. MO-approved addition of Rs 3000 to the beneficiary’s account upon completion of 2 ANC Check Ups within 5.5 months of the LMP date.
If the newborn baby is a male, the recipient will get an additional 4,000 rupees into their bank account following the birth. If the baby that was delivered is a female, the recipient will get an additional 5,000 rupees into their bank account following the birth. After 1st Immunization, Rs 2,000 is credited to the beneficiary’s account. Following the second immunization, Rs 3,000 is deposited into the beneficiary’s account (within 9 months)
KCR Kit Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||KCR Kit Scheme|
|Launch by||Telangana’s state Government|
|Objective||Aid to Mother and newborns|
|Application Mode||online/ offline|
KCR Kit Scheme Objectives
The primary goal of this effort is to ensure that pregnant mothers and the newborns they are caring for have access to all that they need. This scheme also provides additional aid if there is a baby girl and this thing emphasizes that the Government is also trying to make efforts against female foeticide. The provision of appropriate medical care and treatment before, during, and after pregnancy is the primary objective of this program.
KCR Kit Scheme Benefits
- The government is also providing a KCR Kit, which comprises all of the essentials for a woman and her kid for the first three months of their lives under the program.
- There are sixteen necessities included in the KCR Kit.
- The price of this set is around 15,000 Indian Rupees.
- Women who are pregnant have the opportunity to benefit from this program, but only for a total of two births after that, no benefit will be provided to them through this program.
- In order to take advantage of this program, expectant mothers will need to register themselves at the Public Health Center that is located closest to their homes.
- Through the use of ASHA Workers, the health condition of pregnant women will be recorded and monitored both before and after the pregnancy.
- In addition, there is a pick-up and drop-off service available for pregnant women who need to travel to the Public Health Center in their area.
- As part of this program, an aadhar cardas well as a birth certificate, would be issued to every newborn infant.
- DBT will be used to send money to beneficiaries under the program.
KCR kit Scheme Eligibility
KCR kit scheme eligibilities are listed below:
- It is required that the recipient be a resident of the state of Telangana.
- Beneficiaries must possess an Aadhar card issued by the state of Telangana.
- The advantage of this program is that it is only available to the recipient for a maximum of two deliveries.
KCR Kit Scheme Documents Required
- Aadhaar card or identity cards for identification purposes.
- Address proof documents
- LMP Date
- mobile number
- Bank details or bank passbook
KCR Kit Scheme Offline Registration
Offline is simply registering through official government departments:
- Candidates must visit the nearest concerned department which is a Government hospital.
- Apply for KCR Kits at a government hospital.
- Pregnant women may register for Asha benefits with the closest worker.
- Give the DEO/ANM the pregnant woman’s details such as name, age, Aadhaar number, bank account information, permanent address, cell phone number, and last period date.
- After that, your application will first go through a medical officer, then a Deputy District Health and Medical Officer, and finally to the concerned finance department, where they will finally release the money of the scheme directly into the beneficiaries account.
KCR Kit Scheme Online Registration
- To submit an application for the KCR Kit program online, the first step is for the applicant to go to the program’s official website.
- To log in, choose the option to do so on the homepage.
- On the login page, enter login credentials such as username and password and click the sign-in button.
- On the dashboard, click on child/ mother registration.
- Now enter the applicants’ aadhar and verify it with OTP and then click on the new registration button. A new form will be displayed.
- So fill in all the details asked about the expecting mother, such as basic along with bank account details.
- If reapplying, click on the previous delivery information.
- Enter gravida, parity, abortions, live, death, obstetric formula, day of delivery, baby’s gender, and ANC information.
- Enter the ANC information and pick the high-risk identity choices (Yes/No). The mother’s information is shown beside the mother’s ID.
- Check the information carefully and then choose the option to edit.
- Enter the delivery date information and then choose the update button.
- Now the registration form for the kid will appear; input the child’s information and click the submit button.
- Enrollment and applications for the KCR Kit scheme are completed successfully, and you may also check the progress.
Check KCR Kit Application Status Online
- Applicants who have submitted KCR Kit Application first must check the official website.
- On the homepage, click the login details link.
- On the login page enter the username, password, and captcha code.
- Type the ID number and look for the status of the application button. Click on it.
- The status of the KCR Kit will be shown on the screen.