Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana Online Apply and see Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme interest rate, calculator and tax benefits
As you all know, the government keeps on launching various schemes to promote the habit of savings among the citizens of the country. such a plan Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Is. To take advantage of this scheme, gender term investment has to be made. This scheme has been started for those people who do not want to take risk. Today we will tell you through this article Kisan Vikas Patra We are going to provide all the important information related to Like what is the Ko Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana?, its purpose, features, benefits, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read our article till the end.
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
This scheme is a type of savings scheme. Which doubles the investment amount after the investment period. Under this scheme, you can apply in the bank or in the post office. In this scheme the investor has to invest for 10 years and 4 months (124 months) and after 124 months you will get double the money. It is not necessary that only farmers should apply under this scheme. Any citizen of India can apply under this scheme. Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 For KVP certificate will have to be purchased. Whose minimum investment is ₹1000. There is no upper limit for this investment. You can invest as much as you want. Just keep in mind that if you invest more than 50,000 then you will have to provide your PAN card details.
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Interest, Return and Withdrawal
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 The current interest rate under Rs. After 124 months, it will be provided to you by doubling the investment amount at the rate of 6.9%. With this, the investor can make premature withdrawal from the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme. But if the investor has withdrawn the certificate within 1 year of purchase then interest will not be provided. You will also have to pay a fine for the same. But if the withdrawal is made after 1 year of purchase of the certificate, then the penalty will not be payable but the rate of interest will be less. If the investor has made a withdrawal after two and a half years, he will be provided interest at an interest rate of 6.9% and will not have to pay any penalty.
Key Highlights Of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme|
|who launched||Indian government|
|beneficiary||citizens of india|
|purpose||To encourage the spirit of savings towards the countrymen.|
|investment period||124 months|
|maximum investment||No limits|
|Rate of interest||6.9%|
Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate
by government Kisan Vikas Patra Provided by the post office. This certificate can be purchased through cash, cheque, pay order or demand draft. There are three types of Kisan Vikas Patra which are Single Holder Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate, Joint A Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate and Joint B Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate.
- Single Holder Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is given by the government to an individual on behalf of a minor or not a girl child.
- Joint A Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is issued jointly to two adult persons. This certificate is jointly payable to both the holders.
- Joint B Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is issued jointly to two adult persons. It is payable to one of the joint account holders.
Kisan Vikas Patra Interest Rate
Kisan Vikas Patra The maturity period is 10 years 4 months. In this time, the principal amount of Kisan Vikas Patra gets doubled. The interest rate of Kisan Vikas Patra will be 6.9% from January 1, 2021. Beneficiaries can withdraw money from this account in certain conditions before maturity. The minimum investment limit in this account is ₹1000. There is no investment maximum limit for Kisan Vikas Patra Account. Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate is sold by the Central Government in denominations of ₹ 1000, ₹ 5000, ₹ 10000 and ₹ 50000. This amount can be received after maturity from the post office.
This amount can be obtained from any post office. The beneficiary has to show his identity slip to the post office to receive the amount. But if the beneficiary does not have an identity slip, then he can redeem the amount only from the post office from where he has taken the Kisan Vikas Patra certificate.
Kisan Vikas Patra Objective of Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the spirit of savings among the citizens of the country. The investment amount will be doubled through this scheme. This will motivate more and more people to invest under this scheme and save. Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 You have to apply for 124 months and will be given 6.9% interest on investment. The economic condition of the people will also be better through this scheme.
Kisan Vikas Patra Transfer
Kisan Vikas Patra can be transferred from one person to another only under the following conditions.
- In case of death of account holder
- In case of death of joint holder
- when ordered by the court
- on the pledge of the account to the directed officer
Kisan Vikas Patra withdrawal rules
Kisan Vikas Patra can be closed prematurely at any time. This decision will be taken only in certain circumstances. The status of withdrawing Kisan Vikas Patra is as follows.
- In case of death of any or all the account holders
- on court order
- 2 years 6 months after the date of submission
- by gazette officer
Who can have Kisan Vikas Patra Account?
- a child person
- Joint account holders (up to 3 persons)
- guardian on behalf of minor
minor above 10 years of age
Benefits and Features of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a type of savings scheme. Under which the investor can double his investment by investing.
- To double the investment, the investor has to invest for at least 124 months.
- The minimum investment amount under this scheme is ₹ 1000.
- If the investor wants to invest Rs 50000 or more then he has to submit his PAN card details.
- Application under this scheme can be made from post office or bank account.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 It can be transferred from one post office to another post office or from one bank account to another bank account.
- KVP form can be filled in check or cash.
- On submitting the Kisan Vikas Patra form, a Kisan Vikas Certificate will be provided containing the maturity date, name of the beneficiary and maturity amount.
- The interest rate under this scheme is 6.9 percent.
- Under this scheme the investor can withdraw anytime but if the withdrawal is done within 1 year then no interest will be paid and penalty will also have to be paid.
- Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana can also be used to get loan as a guarantee.
Eligibility of Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- If the applicant is a minor then his parents can invest in this scheme.
- Hindu integrated family or non-resident Indian cannot apply under this scheme.
Important Documents of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- kvp application form
- age certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Process to apply online in Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of that bank or post office from where you have to buy this scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Investment Plan.
- Now you have to click on the link of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- thus you Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 Can apply under
Process to apply offline under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- First of all you have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- Now you have to take the application form of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana from there.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in the same bank or post office.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
Procedure to Transfer Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
- First of all you have to go to that bank or post office from where you have taken Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
- Now you have to take Transfer Form B from him.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to this form. Which is Identity Card, Residence Certificate, Original KVP Certificate, and Application.
- After this you have to submit this form in the same bank or post office.
- thus you Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 be able to transfer.
We have brought you through this article Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can ask us by commenting in the comment section, your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to solve your problem.