NTA has extended the last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022. To apply, candidates have to visit csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Image Credit source: file photo
NTA has extended the last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022. Candidates who have not applied yet have time till 17 August 2022. NTA has given one more chance. CSIR UGC Candidates can participate in this examination for the recruitment qualification for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor posts in Universities/Colleges. To apply, candidates have to visit csirnet.nta.nic.in.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET
- To apply, candidates have to first visit the official website- csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Updates on the home page of the website.
- After this go to the link of Registration for Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022.
- Now go to the link of Online Application.
- Register by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
Exam date announced soon
The application process for CSIR UGC NET was started on July 11. Earlier the last date of application was 12 August, but this has been extended to 17 August 2022. The time for application correction is from 19 to 23 August. The exam date will be released soon. The maximum age of the candidates has been sought for Junior Research Fellowship ie JRF 28 years. There is no age limit for lectureship.
Questions will be asked from these topics
CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam is conducted by NTA. This exam is conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Through this, there is an opportunity to go for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. In this exam, questions related to these subjects will be asked, such as Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Plantary, Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences (Group-1), Life Sciences (Group-2). career news Read here.