LIC Jeevan Labh Policy What’s up LIC Jeevan Labh PolicyBenefits, Features, Premium Chart, LIC Jeevan Labh Plan calculator
Whenever we talk about buying insurance, our first choice is Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) because LIC is a government insurance company, so people invest in it. LIC offers various types of policies from time to time for its customers. By investing in which customers can secure their future financially. similar scheme LIC Jeevan Labh Policy Is. In which you can get a fat fund of 17 lakhs by depositing 233 rupees every month. Along with this, you also get many types of benefits in this policy of Life Insurance Corporation of India. Today we will tell you through this article LIC Jeevan Labh Policy Will provide information about
LIC Jeevan Labh Policy 2022
Life Insurance Corporation of India launched LIC Jeevan Labh Policy in the year 2020. It is a non linked profit plan with limited premium payment. Under this policy, on completion of maturity, a lump sum amount is given to the policy holder. If the policy holder dies, then it provides financial help to his family. Let us tell you that this policy has nothing to do with the stock market because it is non-linked. Whether the market goes up or down does not affect your money at all. Which means that your money is completely safe in this policy. LIC Jeevan Labh Policy There is a limited premium plan. Which is designed keeping in mind the marriage of children, education and purchase of property. Those who invest in this policy are also given a saving benefit along with the cover.
Other plans of LIC
LIC Jeevan Labh Policy Key Highlights
|article name||LIC Jeevan Labh Policy|
|launched||by Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|beneficiary||citizens of the country|
|purpose||Lumpsum amount on survival to maturity|
|policy term||Term from 16 to 25 years|
|grade||Central Government Schemes|
How old is LIC Jeevan Labh Plan?
Life Insurance Corporation of India launched this policy in 2020. The minimum amount to invest in Jeevan Labh policy is Rs 2 lakh. No limit has been fixed by LIC regarding the maximum amount of investment. Different periods have been fixed in this policy for maturity. One can invest in this policy for maturity periods of 16 years, 21 years and 25 years. The term for depositing the premium amount is 10 years, 15 years and 16 years. The premium can be paid by the policy holder on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis. The minimum age to buy LIC Jeevan Labh policy is 8 years and the maximum age is 59 years. Citizens who are 59 years old can take a Jeevan Labh policy based on the maturity term of 16 years. The age of any policy holder at the time of maturity of this policy should not exceed 70 years.
Under LIC Jeevan Labh Plan how much to invest
If you take LIC’s Jeevan Labh policy to invest at the age of 25, you will get an amount of more than Rs 54 lakh on its maturity. For which you will have to take a policy with a term of 25 years. In this, you have to choose an amount of Rs 20 lakh for insurance. You will have to deposit Rs 92400 as premium every year. In this way, according to the month, you will have to invest Rs 7700 in this policy. And on daily basis you have to invest Rs.253. In this way, when your Jeevan Labh policy matures, you will get Rs 54.50 lakh.
LIC Jeevan Labh Policy characteristic of
- LIC’s Jeevan Labh policy provides both profit and protection to the customers.
- Citizens in the age group of 8 to 59 years can easily take this policy.
- A term of 16 to 25 years can be taken in Jeevan Labh policy.
- The policy holder will have to take a sum assured of at least Rs 2 lakh in this scheme.
- There is no limit on the maximum amount in this insurance policy.
- Loan facility is also available to the customers on payment of premium for 3 years.
- The nominee gets the benefit of Sum Assured and Bonuses on the death of the policyholder and tax exemption on its premiums.
- In case of death of the unfortunate investor before maturity, the family gets financial support.
- If the policy holder survives till maturity, he is given a lump sum amount.
LIC Jeevan Labh Policy How to apply for
- Whichever interested beneficiary wants to apply in this policy. So they have to go to their nearest LIC office. And have to contact the office agent.
- Want to invest in Jeevan Labh policy from LIC office. A form has to be taken to apply.
- All the important information asked from you in this form has to be filled carefully.
- Now you have to submit this application form in LIC office.
- You will have to submit the premium amount along with the application form.