Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Apply Online, Registration Form, Lake Ladki Scheme Maharashtra View online application process, benefits and eligibility, district wise beneficiary list
The Maharashtra government has announced the launch of a new scheme during the presentation of the budget 2023-24 in the assembly by Eknath Shinde and Devendra Fadnavis to promote the girls of the state in the field of education. whose name lake ladki scheme 2023 Is. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government to the girl child born in an economically weak family. Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Under this, financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Maharashtra from the birth of the girl child to her education. This financial assistance will be provided by the government till the girl child attains majority. Which will be given according to the class category in different ages. Lek Ladki Scheme has been started exclusively for girls. Due to which women empowerment can be promoted by providing financial assistance to the girls born in poor families. How to get the benefit of this scheme, who will be eligible, for all these information, you will have to read this article in detail till the end.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana 2023
The launch of Lake Ladki Yojana 2023 has been announced by the Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis during the circular year 2023-24 budget speech in the Assembly for the empowerment of girls by the Government of Maharashtra. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to the girls born in the poor family of the state. Financial assistance will be provided by the government in 5 installments from the birth till the education of the girl child. There will be no problem in the education of the daughter after getting the financial assistance amount. Due to which the negative thinking about daughters in the society can be changed.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Through this, the social status of girls can be improved. And crimes like feticide will be prevented. Under the Lake Ladki Yojana, a lump sum amount of Rs 75,000 will be provided by the government when the girl child turns 18 years old. This scheme will prove effective in making the future of daughters bright. Along with this, daughters will be encouraged to get higher education.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
Lake Ladki Yojana Maharashtra 2023 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana|
|announced||by the Government of Maharashtra|
|beneficiary||girls born in poor families|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance from the birth of the girl child to her education|
|lump sum benefit||75000 rupees at the age of 18 years|
|Application Process||not available yet|
|official website||to be launched soon|
Maharashtra Kishori Shakti Yojana
Lek Ladki Scheme Maharashtra purpose of
The main objective of starting the Lake Ladki Yojana by the Government of Maharashtra is to provide financial assistance from the birth of the girl child to her education in the economically weaker families of the state. So that the negative thinking developed for daughters in the society can be changed. And crimes like feticide can be banned. Through this scheme, financial funds will be provided to girls in 5 categories. Financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Maharashtra from the birth of the girl child till her education. An amount of Rs 75,000 will be given to the beneficiary girl child when she attains the age of 18 years for further studies. Due to which the daughter can be provided higher education. His future can be made bright.
What Kind will get Plan In Economic Help
Through Lekh Ladki Yojana by Maharashtra, if a girl child is born in an economically weak and yellow and orange ration card holder family, then financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be given to the girls born. After this when the children will start going to school. So in the first class financial assistance of Rs 4000 will be given by the government. On the other hand, on taking admission in the sixth grade, the girl child will be provided an assistance of Rs.6000. 8000 will be given to the girl child on entering class 11th. When the girl becomes an adult i.e. 18 years, then a lump sum amount of Rs.75000 will be given to her by the government. This amount can be used for daughter’s marriage. With the operation of this scheme in the state, girls will be made self-reliant and empowered. Guidelines will also be issued by the government as soon as possible to provide the benefits of the Lake Ladki scheme to the eligible beneficiaries.
Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana Benefits and Features of
- Under the Lake Ladki Yojana, benefits will be provided to daughters born in poor families.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided from birth to education.
- On the birth of a girl child in a family holding yellow and orange ration cards, an assistance of Rs 5,000 will be provided.
- When the girl child goes to school, she will be given financial assistance of Rs 4,000 in the first class.
- 6000 will be provided on entering the sixth grade.
- At the same time, on coming to the 11th standard, the girl will get the help of 8000 rupees.
- Apart from this, when the daughter turns 18, then the government will provide her with a lump sum of Rs 75 thousand.
- To get the benefit of this financial assistance, the parents of the girl child should have a bank account.
- By receiving the assistance, the family will not have to face financial problems for the education of the daughter.
- The daughter should be born in a government hospital. To get the benefit of this scheme, the application has to be made from the birth of the girl child.
- The birth of daughters in a poor family will not be considered a burden.
- This scheme will make their future bright by providing financial assistance to the girls born in close families in the state.
- Inequality towards girls in the society can be removed.
- This scheme will develop positive thinking towards daughters in the state.
lake girl Plan 2023 Of For eligibility
- To get the benefit of Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Maharashtra.
- Lech Ladki Yojana only the girls of the state will be eligible.
- Only the families of the girl child holding yellow and orange ration cards of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
- To get the benefit of Lake Ladki Yojana, the beneficiary must have a bank account.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided till the age of 18 years.
Lek Ladki Yojana Documents required for 2023
- Aadhar card of parents
- birth certificate of girl child
- yellow and orange Ration card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
How to apply under Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme 2023?
As we have already told you that during the presentation of the annual budget by the Government of Maharashtra, it has been announced to start Maharashtra Lek Ladki Yojana for the girls of the state. But the government has not yet implemented this scheme in the state. As soon as this scheme will be implemented by the government. So the information to apply under this scheme will also be made public. For the time being, you will have to wait for a while to get the benefits under this scheme. As soon as information related to online or offline application will be provided by the government under Lake Ladki Yojana. So we will inform you through this article. So that you can get benefits by applying under this scheme.