MPPEB Recruitment 2023: Under MPPEB Recruitment, youth will be appointed on a total of 4792 posts. Let us know where to apply for this.
Image Credit source: TV9 Hindi
MPPEB Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced vacancies for various posts including Staff Nurse, Female Multipurpose Worker (ANM), Assistant Veterinary Field Officer. In fact, MPPEB Group 5 is going to recruit youth for a total of 4792 posts under the vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of MPPEB, esb.mponline.gov.in.
The application process has started from March 15. If we talk about the last date to apply for the job, then it is 29 March. In such a situation, the youth are told that they can apply for these jobs till March 29. According to the official notification, the Group 5 recruitment exam will be conducted on June 17. In such a situation, let us know other information related to recruitment.
How many posts will be appointed?
Under the MPPEB Group 5 recruitment drive, youth will be appointed on a total of 4792 posts. There are 3054 fresh vacancies while 1738 are backlog vacancies. MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023 Official Notification
What is Eligibility Criteria?
- Age Range: Candidates whose age is between 18 to 40 years will be able to apply for the vacancies released by MPPEB. Candidates older than this should not apply for this job.
- Educational Qualification: Those candidates can apply for this post, who have 12th pass certificate from any recognized university. Apart from this, degree and diploma holders can also apply for this.
How to apply for MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment?
- Candidates first go to the official website esb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the Group 5 application link and complete the registration process.
- Now you have to fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and pay the examination fee.
- Submit the examination form and take a print out of it for future use.
How much is the application fee?
Candidates are told that the application fee for general category is Rs 500, while for reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 250. Direct Link To Apply For MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment