Hydrogen truck is the country’s first truck with H2ICE technology. In this, hydrogen is used in place of conventional diesel fuel or the recently introduced LNG.
Reliance Hydrogen Truck: Today, most of the vehicle manufacturers are focusing on new technology in their vehicles. auto sector electric vehicle (EV) With now hydrogen powered vehicles i.e. hydrogen fuel She is focusing on bringing vehicles running from. In such a situation, led by Mukesh Ambani Reliance Industries And Ashok Leyland has India Energy WeekIn hydrogen Introduced a truck that runs from Hydrogen is considered the cleanest fuel and emits only water and oxygen.
This truck with two big hydrogen cylinders made by Ashok Leyland is kept in a hall on the side of the main venue. This is the country’s first truck with H2ICE technology. Hydrogen is used in trucks in place of conventional diesel fuel or the recently introduced LNG, which reduces emissions to almost zero.
Companies investing in hydrogen manufacturing
- It states that the performance of the H2ICE vehicle is similar to that of a diesel ICE. H2 is hydrogen formula and ICE fuel stands for engine. India is increasingly emphasizing on the use of hydrogen.
- Its production is done by separating water using electricity. Hydrogen can be used from steel plants to fertilizer units. It can replace hydrocarbons.
- Hydrogen can also be used as a vehicle fuel, but at present its manufacturing cost is quite high. However, despite this, companies are investing in hydrogen manufacturing.
- Last month, Gautam Adani Group had announced the planning of hydrogen truck.
- Adani Group had earlier announced that it is planning to invest $50 billion i.e. around Rs 4 lakh in green hydrogen and ecosystem in the next 10 years.
Reliance Group is investing in the hydrogen ecosystem apart from electric vehicle generation. As part of the plan to make the company carbon free, Reliance is investing Rs 6 lakh crore in several green energy projects in Gujarat.