Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Online Registration 2922, Eligibility & Benefits, How to Apply Online for Odisha CM Education Awards, Last Date
Odisha’s Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik introduced a new award and scholarship program on Wednesday called the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Award and Scholarship Scheme. The program was designed to encourage healthy competition among public schools and to recognize educational achievement. It was put in place in order to accomplish these two goals. A total of one hundred crore rupees would be distributed to newly constructed schools along with this programme’s other benefits. Each year, the award will be given to approximately 50,000 students. In the following paragraphs, we will acquire knowledge regarding the advantages and goals of the portal. In addition, we will gain knowledge regarding the procedure for logging in and the documents necessary for the portal.
Odisha Chief Minister Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2022
The government of Odisha has rolled out a new award program called the Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana for all participants in the public education system, including elementary and secondary school teachers and qualified students. The CM Education Award Scheme will honor 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, school management committees, sarpanches, and alumni. The second day of a three-day event at Unit-Il Boys High School in Bhubaneswar was the day on which Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik revealed the winner.
According to the information provided, the prize will be presented to 50,000 pupils, 1,500 principals, the School Management Committee, alumni, the Gram Panchayat, and the district administrators. When addressing the pupils, the CM encouraged them to achieve by doing the right thing at the right time. In addition, he stated that now is the time for youngsters to gain information and establish their identities by succeeding in all professions.
Odisha CM Education Awards Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana|
|Launched By||The Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Participants in the mass education system, such as deserving students and elementary and secondary school instructors|
|objective||To inspire all those involved in the Odisha education system|
Objectives for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The primary objective is to instill a sense of purpose in each individual who contributes in any way to the educational system in Odisha. As part of this initiative, the government will provide funding for a total of 50,000 students and 1,500 teachers.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The benefits of this scheme are given below:
- The majority of the awards will be given out in either of these two categories. The first acknowledgment is one that comes from a single individual, while the second comes from an institution or group. All of the teachers, as well as the headmistresses, headmasters, and students, will receive their own individual awards.
- At the block, gram panchayat, and district levels, 100 secondary school educators in each of the seven shortlisted subjects will receive awards. Additionally, the headmistresses will be recognized at multiple levels.
- Students will fall under three subcategories. There will be three available scholarships: one for qualified students, one for students who demonstrate leadership potential and excel in extracurricular and co-curricular activities, and one for deserving but financially disadvantaged students.
- The most outstanding alumni associations, school management committees, village panchayats, and district administrations will be recognized with institutional awards at the block, district, and state levels, respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana
The eligibility criteria for this scheme are given below:
- The participant should be a resident of Odisha. Outsiders are not allowed.
- The applicant has to be a deserving student, and elementary and secondary school instructors are participants in the mass education system.
The documents needed for this scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar Card for ID proof
- Domicile certificate (DC)
- Residence certificate
- Educational certificate or highest qualification obtained
- Family Income
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana Registration Procedure
Due to the fact that the award and scholarship program was only recently implemented, the state government of Odisha has not yet disclosed the particulars of the registration process for the program. School administrators are required to visit the official website of the program in order to remain informed and to submit an application for the program as soon as the application information is made available.