China Taiwan: China, which claims Taiwan, is constantly threatening that it will take military action. Meanwhile, China has also activated its missile defense system. He is also doing maneuvers.
Image Credit source: PTI
Speaker of the US House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi On a tour of Taiwan. She has reached Taiwan on Tuesday. He is to meet the President of Taiwan on Wednesday. about it China is furious. China, which claims Taiwan as its own, is constantly threatening that it will take military action. Meanwhile, China has also activated its missile defense system. With all Taiwan He is doing military exercises in the sea around. To intimidate Taiwan, 21 Chinese fighter planes have also infiltrated there. Along with this, a radio warning has also been issued in Taiwan.
Read 10 updates of Taiwan-
- China warned on Tuesday that the visit of Speaker of the US House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, to Taiwan, despite warnings, would have a serious impact on bilateral ties as it seriously undermines peace and stability in the region. Its state media said the military would launch targeted operations to counter his visit.
- While visiting Taiwan, Nancy Pelosi has said that she supports democracy in Taiwan. He has said that we stand with the people of Taiwan. Nancy Pelosi will also visit the Parliament of Taiwan today. On the other hand, the supply of sand from China to Taiwan will be stopped on Wednesday.
- Nancy Pelosi has said in Taiwan, ‘We are here to listen to you and to understand from you how to move forward together. We wish you all the best in dealing with COVID-19. It was a health, economy, security and administrative issue. At the same time, China is constantly opposing this visit of Pelosi. He also summoned the US ambassador appointed to him on Pelosi’s arrival in Taiwan late at night. He says that the consequences of Pelosi’s visit will be serious.
- Russia on Tuesday issued a stern warning for alleged attempts to provoke China through the visit of Speaker of the US House of Representatives House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi to Taiwan. The Kremlin said that this could lead to tensions reaching a new dangerous situation. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov warned that such visits could be very provocative. He said that it can worsen the situation in the area and increase tension.
- China lodged a protest at the diplomatic level, saying that Pelosi’s visit violates the One China Principle. He accused the US of playing the Taiwan card to control him. Pelosi arrived in Taipei on Tuesday night. She is the highest-ranking US official to visit Taiwan in 25 years.
- After Pelosi arrived in China, China’s foreign ministry issued a strong statement saying that his visit was a serious violation of the one-China principle and the provisions of the three Sino-US joint agreements. China claims Taiwan as its territory and says it will annex it.
- On behalf of China, it has been said in the statement that the issue of Taiwan is an internal matter of China and no other country has the right to act as a judge on the issue of Taiwan. The Chinese Foreign Ministry said, ‘China urges the US to play the Taiwan card and stop using Taiwan to control China. It should stop interfering in Taiwan and interfering in China’s internal affairs.
- The ministry said this has been explicitly recognized in the UN General Assembly resolution and 181 countries have established diplomatic relations with China on the basis of the one-China principle. It said that in 1979, the US made a clear commitment in the Sino-US Joint Official Letter on the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations that “the US recognizes the government of the People’s Republic of China as the sole legal government of China”.
- China also rejected US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s claim that the US Congress works independently. Congress, as a part of the US government, is naturally bound to strictly adhere to the US government’s one-China policy and refrain from any official exchanges with China’s Taiwan territory, the statement said. Refrain from.
- National Defense Ministry spokesman Senior Colonel Wu Qian was quoted as saying by the official Global Times that the Chinese military would “launch a series of targeted military operations to counter Pelosi’s visit to the island of Taiwan, and assert the nation’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.” Will protect from