NEET UG Counseling 2021: NEET UG state quota counseling process started in these states, see full list

NEET UG 2021 Counseling State Quota: Many states have started the process of NEET UG counseling 2021 for 85% quota seats. In this news, you are being given a list of various states and their NEET counseling official websites.

NEET UG 2021 Counseling State Wise Website & Schedule for 85% State Quota Seats (Indicative Image)

NEET UG State Quota Counseling 2021: Apart from NEET 15% All India Quota, states conduct NEET counseling at their own level for admission to the remaining 85 percent seats of Medical UG (MBBS, BDS and others). It is called NEET UG State Quota Counselling. For NEET UG 85% Counselling, many states have released their schedule. Other processes including registration have been started. Many states including Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh have issued NEET UG State Counseling 2021 notification.

In this news, you are being given the state wise schedule of NEET UG 2021 counseling and the list of official websites.

Rajasthan NEET Counseling 2021 – The process of NEET UG Counseling 2021 (Rajasthan NEET Counseling 2021) has started in Rajasthan. Online registration and application has started on rajneetug2021.com.

Tamil Nadu NEET Counseling 2021 – NEET UG Counseling 2021 (Tamil Nadu NEET Counseling 2021) process has started for MBBS, BDS course admission in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can register till 07 January 2022.

Karnataka NEET Counseling 2021 – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started the counseling process (Karnataka NEET Counseling 2021) for Medical UG Admission 2021 in Karnataka. Students can apply on the official website kea.kar.nic.in till 22 December 2021.

Punjab NEET Counseling 2021 – The process of Punjab NEET UG Counseling 2021 will be completed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). The provisional merit list has been released. Complete information has been given on the official website bfuhs.ac.in.

Andhra Pradesh NEET Counseling 2021 – The official website of NEET UG Counseling (AP NEET Counseling 2021) for BDS, MBBS admission in medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh is ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), which conducts counselling, has released the list of candidates, cut-off of last year.

Gujarat NEET Counseling 2021 – Here NEET UG State Counseling (Gujarat NEET Counseling 2021) is conducted by Professional UG Medical Educational Courses Admission Committee (ACPUGMEC). The official website is medadmgujarat.org.

Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling 2021 – The registration process for NEET UG Counseling 2021 in Himachal Pradesh has been completed on 19 December 2021. The correction window is open till 23 December 2021. The official website is amruhp.ac.in.

Assam NEET Counseling 2021 – The NEET counseling process (Assam NEET Counseling 2021) for MBBS and BDS courses in Assam has been started on the official website dme.assam.gov.in. It is being conducted by the Assam Directorate of Medical Education (DME Assam).

UP NEET Counseling 2021 – The process of NEET UP counseling for MBBS, BDS admission in Uttar Pradesh (UP NEET Counseling 2021) has not been started yet. Keep visiting the official website upneet.gov.in for latest updates.

Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2021 – Information about required documents, last year cut-off, etc. has been given. The process of counseling (Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2021) will be started soon. Its details will be released on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.

mp neet counseling 2021 – NEET counseling in Madhya Pradesh will be completed by the Directorate of Medical Education through the official website dme.mponline.gov.in. This process will start soon.

Kerala NEET Counseling 2021 – The official website of Kerala NEET UG Counseling 2021 is cee.kerala.gov.in. The process of counseling has not started here yet.

Odisha NEET Counseling 2021 – The official website of Odisha NEET UG Counseling 2021 is odishajee.com. After the postponement, the new schedule of counseling will be released soon.

Haryana NEET Counseling 2021 – Counseling (Haryana NEET Counseling 2021) for all medical UG courses including MBBS and BDS in Haryana will be conducted on the official website dmer.haryana.gov.in.

Bihar NEET Counseling 2021 – NEET UG counseling for MBBS, BDS admission in medical colleges of Bihar (Bihar NEET Counseling 2021) will be completed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE). The official website is bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.