Nirogi Haryana Yojana 2022, Nirogi Haryana Scheme What is it, how to avail, how many people will get the benefit, what is the eligibility and all other information
A new unique initiative is being taken by the Haryana Government in which the Haryana Government is committed to provide good health and health related facilities and services to the citizens of its state. By Haryana Government Nirogi Haryana Scheme has been initiated. The scheme was inaugurated by the President of India Smt. Draupadi Murmu in the presence of Haryana Governor Bandaru Dattatreya and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal in religious town Kurukshetra last day. Under this scheme, in the first phase, 98,13,214 members of 24,75,380 Antyodaya families will be tested and free health checkup Will. how to get Nirogi Haryana Yojana Benefits of, who will be eligible, for all the information you have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we will provide you complete information related to Nirogi Haryana Yojana through this article.
Nirogi Haryana Yojana 2022
In order to provide health related facilities to the people of Haryana state, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar during the session budget 2022 Nirogi Haryana Scheme has started. Under this scheme, free health checkup will be done for all the people of Haryana. Apart from this, a digital record of all these will also be kept by the government so that they can be used whenever needed. To run this scheme smoothly, the government has divided it into 6 parts. In the first part, health checkup of 98 lakh 13 thousand 214 people will be done free of cost. If any disease emerges during this period, then the treatment of that disease will be done free of cost.
Through this scheme, the citizens of the state will get freedom from going round the hospitals. All these tests and health check-up will be done free of cost. Nirogi Haryana Yojana Under Antyodaya families whose annual income is 1.80 lakh or less are included to provide free health checkup facilities.
Nirogi Haryana Scheme 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Nirogi Haryana Yojana|
|was started||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|purpose||Providing health check up facility|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|assistance provided||Investigation and treatment will be done free of cost|
Nirogi Haryana Yojana purpose of
The main objective of starting the Nirogi Haryana Yojana by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar, is to provide free health check-up facilities to all the people of the state. If any disease is detected during the health checkup, it will be treated free of cost. Under this scheme, the citizens of the state have been divided into 6 parts for treatment, the health check-up of all the family members will be done according to the age and the infection can be checked. For which a series of more than 25 tests has been fixed.
Apart from this, special types of tests will be done after consulting the doctor and the report will be given in 2 days in the area wise of the patient. Through this scheme, the people of the state will get health related benefits. And citizens will not have to spend money in hospitals to get health related facilities.
Beneficiaries were divided into 6 categories under the scheme
Under the Nirogi Haryana Yojana, the citizens of the state have been divided into 6 categories for treatment. All the family members have been divided according to age for smooth health check up so that age appropriate communicable/non-communicable diseases can be screened. The number of tests more than 25 has been fixed in the series according to the age.
- from 0 to 6 years,
- 6 months to 59 months,
- from 6 to 18 years,
- 18 to 40
- 40 to 60 years and
- Including people over the age of 80.
nirogi haryana scheme check details
In Nirogi Haryana Yojana, different colored OPD cards will be given to the beneficiaries of each category. The health check-up includes complete general physical check-up, physical measurement height weight pulse BP, dental and eye check-up. Listed category wise lab tests of the beneficiaries will be done under this scheme. Apart from this, special types of tests will be done after consulting the doctor. The report of the old lab test will be given area wise to the patient in the next 2 days by the concerned ASHA and ANM.
32 medical institutions have been identified in the first phase
The Health Minister informed that the participation of the Medical Education and Research Department, AYUSH Department, Women and Child Welfare Department, Education Department, Panchayati Raj Department and Urban Development and Housing Department has been ensured by the government to make the Nirogi Haryana Yojana successful. To implement this scheme, 32 medical institutions have been identified by the state government in the first phase. All prescribed health tests and treatment will be done in these identified medical institutions.
Nirogi Haryana Yojana Benefits and Features of
- Under Nirogi Haryana Yojana 2022, free health checkup will be done for all the people of Haryana.
- The benefit of Nirogi Haryana Yojana will be provided to the citizens of all ages of the state.
- Now the citizens of the state will not need to go round the hospitals after getting the benefit of this facility.
- Free health check-up of people will save both time and money.
- By having a health checkup, people will be able to know which disease they are suffering from. And timely treatment can be done.
- To implement this scheme, 32 medical institutions have been identified by the state government in the first phase.
- All the family members have been divided according to age for smooth health check-up so that age-appropriate infectious/non-communicable diseases can be screened.
- The number of tests more than 25 has been fixed in the series according to the age.
- Under this scheme, medicines will also be given free of cost to the beneficiaries.
- All prescribed health tests and treatment will be done in these identified medical institutions.
- Through Nirogi Haryana Yojana 2022, the citizens of the state will get a lot of benefits.
- Through this scheme, the citizens of the state will get freedom from going round the hospitals.
- All these tests and health check-up will be done free of cost.
Eligibility for Nirogi Haryana Scheme
- Applicants for Nirogi Haryana Yojana should be the native of Haryana.
- Citizens of all categories will be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Citizens of all ages will get the benefit of this scheme.
Nirogi Haryana Yojana Of documents required for
- Aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number